Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water

Thoroughly and gently clean your baby's face, body, and diaper area on-the-go. No need to rinse with water.

Ideal for in-between bath time and on-the-go, Mustela No-Rinse Cleansing Water thoroughly and gently cleans your baby's face, body, and diaper area while softening the skin. Our micellar water dissolves dirt and impurities to cleanse skin like a baby wash without stripping your baby's skin of its natural oils.

Gentle enough to use on newborns. Just apply to the skin using a soft cloth, diaper wipe or cotton pad and pat dry -- no need to rinse with water!

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ALLANTOIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TARTARIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL,SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF/ROOT EXTRACT

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Using a cloth or cotton ball, gently clean your baby's face, body, or diaper area.

No need to rinse with water.

How do you use this no rinse cleaning water?
Anyone’s baby experience any dry skin reaction to this product?
Has anyone used this for curing Excema for babies
Start your review of Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water!
Lauren L.
Olathe, KS
Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water uploaded by Lauren L.
All moms need Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water !!! It is great for clearing up baby acne and just freshening up the babe on nonbath days! I have told so many mom friends about this and it has become extremely popular with my friends. Light scent, great product. WORTH IT!
Han N.
West Valley, UT
Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water uploaded by Han N.
This product smells so good. It’s also gentle as they mentioned. My kid never has any allergy or rash after using it. Would recommend to everyone
Hazel M.
Hanover
Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water uploaded by Hazel M.
Me gusta mucho, lo utilizamos para todo … es mi 4 bote porque rinde bastante me gusta llevarlo en el carro por los niños limpio sus manos asta carita y pies , es bastante útil y su fórmula es casi 100% limpia es un plus … en fin lo que pienso q es un si o si … para mi un indispensable
Erica M.
Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this product after my newborn experience a severe case of baby acne. It was affordable and easily accessible online by purchasing from Amazon. I use this along with just plain water and within two weeks his condition cleared.
Aiza G.
National City, CA
Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water uploaded by Aiza G.
I was looking around trying to find a moisturizer for my baby acne and glad I received a sample on this one this product really help my Son acne on his face !! & slowly disappear within 2 days it’s like miracle water .... I use cotton balls and just dap around his dry skin area and I’m telling you this is AMAZING!! The scent scared me a little bit because it was too strong for my baby but other than that this really help!!Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water and gives him really smooth Skin !! Mommy’s this a must have!!
ingrid C.
Granada Hills, CA
Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water uploaded by ingrid C.
I have been using this for years on all of my kids. It cleanses the skin and doesn’t dry the skin at all. It has mild fragrance but doesn’t irritating to the skin. This is good for sponge bath days.
Stephanie B.
Oxford, MA
Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water uploaded by Stephanie B.
My baby smells so amazing all the time and everyone asks me how. This. This product right here. I use it everyday because let's be honest, I have 2 kids and 2 jobs so bathing a baby every single day is not easy. This product is made for moms on the go and I highly recommend Mustela cleansing water.
Sina K.
Orlando, FL
Eh... it's ok. It smells strange and I can't really get over the smell. My skin can be very sensitive at times so I thought this might work for me. Not a fan unfortunately.
Yulehimy P.
Hartford, AL
Favorite baby product, I love this cleaning water smells so good.. Recommend Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water I bought it from mustela #Mustela
Ashlei C.
Lexington, KY
If I could give this 20 stars I would! It's so great! Pricey, but worth it to me for those midday sticky cleanups or after coming inside from playing and doing a quick cleanup before dinner. It's also really great for diaper changes. In the wintertime I use it in place of a full bath every other night. My little ones skin gets really dry if he gets a full bath every night when it's cold and dry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...