Mustela® Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath uploaded by Enya M.Mustela® Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath uploaded by 33395 Lear María Elena S.Mustela® Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath uploaded by 33395 Lear María Elena S.

BY MUSTELA

Foaming bubbles make bath time therapeutic and fun and while protecting and hydrating skin.

Make bath time therapeutic and fun for your little one with Mustela's Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath. Your baby will love splashing in the foaming bubbles while getting clean.

Our biodegradable baby bubble bath formula safely and gently cleanses your baby's skin.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM MYRETH SULFATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),
PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, MARIS SAL /SEA SALT/SEL MARIN, CITRIC ACID, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT,
CI 42090 (BLUE 1)

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Pour a small quantity of Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath directly into your baby's bath water.

Gently rinse your baby after use.

Caution:
Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause skin or urinary tract irritation.

Discontinue use if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists.

Keep out of reach of children.

Izabela M.
London, London
Great product for baby skin!I love the subtle smell and the kindness on skin .We love that is light formula and won’t grease up the water!Its great for newborns.
Luisa j.
miami, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby has a very delicate skin. This soap has helped us control it, mosquito bites dry out very fast with it! And helps diminish the rashes from contact.
Enya M.
Es lo único que necesito para el cabello y cuerpo de mi bebé, su olor es delicioso y no reseca su piel. Lo he usado con mis dos hijos y me encanta.
Elena R.
Monterrey
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you are into more natural products these one is great! I love how it smells, is paraben free and my baby love the tub full of bubbles
satya a.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
Perfect for my son's sensitive skin. It smells good and leaves his skin soft and glowy. It's actually recommended by his pedia derma.
Maya A.
Riyadh
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mustela is the best and safest product for babies , I use it for my babies since day one . It’s safe , chemical free
أحلام
That smell is unforgettable and gentle on the skin..mustela products always remind me of my baby and I just love it.
Lyndsay L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s so nice to have found a bubble bath that is actually made to help soothe baby’s skin and NOT cause irritation, the bright blue colour is fun and met all my expectations in terms of quality and price!
aya a.
United Arab Emirates
A great product for kids who loves playing while taking shower! usually use it before I shower my baby to encourage her to go inside water. When the water is full of bubbles she couldnt handle it and start screaming YES YES lets play😅!

Target