Mustela® Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath uploaded by Enya M.Mustela® Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath uploaded by 33395 Lear María Elena S.Mustela® Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath uploaded by 33395 Lear María Elena S.

BY MUSTELA

Foaming bubbles make bath time therapeutic and fun and while protecting and hydrating skin.

Make bath time therapeutic and fun for your little one with Mustela's Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath. Your baby will love splashing in the foaming bubbles while getting clean.

Our biodegradable baby bubble bath formula safely and gently cleanses your baby's skin.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM MYRETH SULFATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),
PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, MARIS SAL /SEA SALT/SEL MARIN, CITRIC ACID, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT,
CI 42090 (BLUE 1)

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Pour a small quantity of Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath directly into your baby's bath water.

Gently rinse your baby after use.

Caution:
Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause skin or urinary tract irritation.

Discontinue use if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists.

Keep out of reach of children.

Alexandra M.
Antioch, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Un excelente producto, es una marca muy buena y todos sus productos son de gran calidad, siempre los use con mis dos hijos y les sentaba muy bien.
Gizzelle B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smell amazing but it can be alittle strong. Has a long lasting scent on baby’s skin. Very moisturizing and super delicate for baby’s skin
Melanie T.
Saint Amant
Great product , I never had any issues using with my twins sensitive skin. I was glad to find something they didn’t develop a rash!!
Heather l.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love mustela! Bubble baths are a must in our house and my kids have sensitive skin. They can enjoy bubbles without getting a rash
Danna W.
Montgomery
I love everything about this brand honestly the smell is wonderful and it is perfect for sensitive skin.
Samantha N.
Friendswood , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite and go to brand for my daughters sensitive skin. It smells great and works great!
Salma Ashraf E.
It is a very nice product of mustela, it doesn’t smell intense which make is good for kids allergic to strong odors. I use it myself sometimes when i am more into a mild bubble bath. It also is not harsh neither to skin or eyes. I would recommend to people who like mild odors in bubble bath products.
Liliana G.
México City
Mustela is an excellent brand in the care of the baby's skin and this product cleans and leaves the skin very soft to contain natural ingredients and makes enough foam that does not irritate the eyes
Caitlin E.
Melbourne
Amazing products!! Mustela products are fantastic on delicate baby skin, and helps to rejuvenate and rehydrate dry baby skin or manage the baby peel. Gentle on eyes as well!
Nourhan Y.
alexandria
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
دة احلي شامبو استخدمته ل بنتي الحمدلله دايما شعرها ناعم و طري و ريحته مش قوية و دة مناسب للاطفال طبعا و مفيش اي مواد كيماوية ممكن تكون غلط علي بشرتهم و بيحافظ علي ترطيبها

Target