BY MUSTELA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe. FREE of parabens, pthalates, phenoxyethenol, alcohol and essential oils Moisturizing and Softening Body Spray for Normal Skin Moisturizes* immediately for a lasting comfort and softens skin. With cupuacu butter , its ultra-light mist texture melts instantly on baby s skin and sheathes it with extreme softness. The skin is incredibly silky and velvety. The easy, quick and effective application makes it a pleasure to use. *Outer layers of the epidermis. Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction. Mustela Celebrity Moms: "I am obsessed with Mustela® s Stretch Marks Double Action.  It is keeping my growing belly beautiful and stretch-mark free... I can t wait to use Mustela® Bebe products once our little one arrives in May." -Tiffani Thiessen "Can t get over how divine baby smells!  Mustela Foaming Sham see more...

• Has anyone used this for little ones with eczema? It sounds like i...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well? I assume it is a lot like spray sunscr...1 Answers
Review (1)
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I am very happy with this product. I love that I can use it with cloth diapers and now worry about them being ruined. My daughter's skin is very protected.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Has anyone used this for little ones with eczema? It sounds like it would provide a nice, nearly instant relief to my daughter's dry itchiness with bad outbreaks.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Does this product work well? I assume it is a lot like spray sunscreen?