Mustela Hydra-Bebe Face uploaded by Adalysse P.

BY MUSTELA

No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe. FREE of parabens, pthalates, phenoxyethenol, alcohol and essential oils Enriched Formula Hypoallergenic Properties: Sweet Almond oil and Jojoba oil allows for long lasting hydration*. Enriched with shea butter, Hydra-Bebe effectively restores the hydrolipidic film and softens skin. Penetrates instantly and leaves baby s skin silky and soft. Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction. *Outer layers of the epidermis. Mustela Celebrity Moms: "I am obsessed with Mustela® s Stretch Marks Double Action.  It is keeping my growing belly beautiful and stretch-mark free... I can t wait to use Mustela® Bebe products once our little one arrives in May." -Tiffani Thiessen "Can t get over how divine baby smells!&n. see more...

Adalysse P.
I swear by Mustela products! They work the best for my baby and smell amazing! My LO had dry patches with bumps on her face and I needed something gentle enough for her sensitive skin. With a couple applications over the course of a few days, her skin cleared right up! No more bumps and silky smooth skin.
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Good face cream. I've been using this with my son since he was a baby. I like using it on my face as well as a moisturizer during the day. It's very light and doesn't clog pores. I'm very happy with it and will keep buying.
I really like this lotion.it is very soft in my daughters skin and not greasy at all.my only concern is that it doesn't have an SPF so I have to put a sunscreen on top everyday
Emily G.
I bought this for my daughter but then ended up using it as a facial moisturizer for myself. It's light and not heavy and absorbs quickly. It hasn't cause any breakouts because I have sensitive skin. I've since bought this from time to time and have continued. I really like the Mustela product line.
Gostaria muito de usá na minha bebê !
Não usei ele ainda mas só pelas discrição vou da as 5 estelas
De Ying L.
Ajax, ON
I would say this is only good in the summer time if you are looking for something light. However, I found that in the winter time, it wasn't moisturizing my baby's skin that well.