Mustela Hydra-Bebe Face uploaded by Adalysse P.

BY MUSTELA

No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe. FREE of parabens, pthalates, phenoxyethenol, alcohol and essential oils Enriched Formula Hypoallergenic Properties: Sweet Almond oil and Jojoba oil allows for long lasting hydration*. Enriched with shea butter, Hydra-Bebe effectively restores the hydrolipidic film and softens skin. Penetrates instantly and leaves baby s skin silky and soft. Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction. *Outer layers of the epidermis. Mustela Celebrity Moms: "I am obsessed with Mustela® s Stretch Marks Double Action.  It is keeping my growing belly beautiful and stretch-mark free... I can t wait to use Mustela® Bebe products once our little one arrives in May." -Tiffani Thiessen "Can t get over how divine baby smells!&n. see more...

Adalysse P.
Adalysse P.
I swear by Mustela products! They work the best for my baby and smell amazing! My LO had dry patches with bumps on her face and I needed something gentle enough for her sensitive skin. With a couple applications over the course of a few days, her skin cleared right up! No more bumps and silky smooth skin.
Emi K.
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Good face cream. I've been using this with my son since he was a baby. I like using it on my face as well as a moisturizer during the day. It's very light and doesn't clog pores. I'm very happy with it and will keep buying.
Emily G.
Emily G.
I bought this for my daughter but then ended up using it as a facial moisturizer for myself. It's light and not heavy and absorbs quickly. It hasn't cause any breakouts because I have sensitive skin. I've since bought this from time to time and have continued. I really like the Mustela product line.
I really like this lotion.it is very soft in my daughters skin and not greasy at all.my only concern is that it doesn't have an SPF so I have to put a sunscreen on top everyday
Gostaria muito de usá na minha bebê !
Não usei ele ainda mas só pelas discrição vou da as 5 estelas
De Ying L.
De Ying L.
Ajax, ON
I would say this is only good in the summer time if you are looking for something light. However, I found that in the winter time, it wasn't moisturizing my baby's skin that well.