Mustela® Hydra Bebe Body Spray

This spray-on lotion hydrates instantly while restoring skin's lipid barrier to help it retain moisture better. Plus, it makes moisturizing baby post-bath quick and easy. But even adults will find the lotion refreshing.

Ingredients: Aqua (water), trilaureth-4 phosphate, butylene glycol, dicaprylyl carbonate, paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, 1, 2-hexanediol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, glyceryl caprylate, carbomer, parfum (fragrance), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, pentylene glycol, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract

Has anyone used this for little ones with eczema? It sounds like it would provide a nice, nearly instant relief to my daughter's dry itchiness with bad outbreaks.
Does this product work well? I assume it is a lot like spray sunscreen?
Start your review of Mustela® Hydra Bebe Body Spray!
How would you rate this product?
maria M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,117 reviews
Lo utilizo en mi bebé sobre todo aquí en la florida donde la humedad y calor es constante durante todo el año, mantiene las pieles sensibles y delicadas hidratadas y suaves por mucho más tiempo durante el día
Tati I.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I absolutely love the smell of Mustela. I grew up with French products so I just had to have them for my babies when they were born.
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think that this product is nice, but isn’t essential.to have. My child seems to like it. It doesn’t need to be improved. It’s pretty expensive for what it is. I like having it but I probably won’t repurchase it.
Kourtney T.
San Diego, CA
I love the smell of Mustela products, so this body spray was perfect when my baby's spit up a lot and we were on the go!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Purchased at: Target
Oh this brand is my absolute favorite for babies. I love the smell! It smells so much how you think a baby would smell. It also has great ingredients and every product works well that I have purchased. This is nice that it is a spray and easy to use.
Heather L.
Huntertown, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Great summer time and hair spray! Smells amazing and have used on all my kids for 9 years now.
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
This stuff soells so strong and is just gross. It broke my poor little babies skin out and was just so strong I do not recomend it at a. The price it crazy and it's worse then Johnson and Johnson in my opinion.
Maryan C.
El Paso
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Una vez lo recibí como regalo en uno de mis baby shower y me gustó solo que no volví a encontrarlo más , pero es muy bueno
Vanessa S.
Benicia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this. It makes my babies smell so good!!. I use it like a baby cologne just after a bath or a special occasion
Maria H.
Ripon
100% recomendado, es muy buen producto para el cuidado e hidratación de la piel en los bebés. ............. ❤❤❤