Mustela's best-selling daily moisturizing Hydra Bébé Body Lotion provides immediate and long-lasting moisture for dry baby skin. Formulated with an elixir of plant-based ingredients including Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Vitamins E and F, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, and our signature Avocado Perseose, Hydra Bébé Body Lotion protects, moisturizes and strengthens your baby's skin. Its non-greasy formula penetrates immediately, leaving the skin silky-smooth, while a hint of Mustela's beloved and iconic fragrance lingers on the skin. Use in conjunction with Hydra Bébé Facial Cream for complete hydration. Composed of 97% plant-based ingredients. Paraben, Phthalate, and Phenoxyethanol free. Hypoallergenic, and specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.

Is this product actually safe to use on eczema and baby skin?
I know this product is intended for babies... but can I use it as an adult 😆😅?
does what it says?
Start your review of Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
I apply this lotion on my son every night while I give him an infant massage right before bed. in reviews
I had recieved this for my baby shower from a friend who used and loved the product.in reviews
Rae H.
Norman, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion uploaded by Rae H.
I started to purchase Mustela when I was pregnant with my son. I used a cream for my pregnant belly and loved it. Once he was born I started buying their baby products and fell in love. We bought this lotion for my daughter who has sensitive skin and eczema. This lotion is always soothing. It’s never greasy but does take time to rub in fully. A bit longer than a few others. We use a generous amount. Too little, you won’t truly have hydrated skin. Even for her tiny self we use about 4 pumps. This is wonderful when lighter moisture is needed. Great for sensitive skin. I even use it from time for myself! Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion #lotion #babycare #mustela #infant #infantcare #toddlermom #lotion #momlife #bathandbody
Chyenne A.
Lincoln Park, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion uploaded by Chyenne A.
Purchased at: Target
I wish I would have discovered Mustela products sooner. I started using Mustela on my baby and now I have completely switched out my daughters products to Mustela as well. I’ve been using this for about a week or so on my son and daughter and it moisturizes their skin and leaves them so soft.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Moisturizing and has a light scent that makes your baby smell very clean like they just got out of the bath. It feels thick at first but it was more moisturizing compared to a lot of the other lotions we tried. Our favorite is still the aveeno eczema therapy. This is a close runner up for a daily lotion.
Kate H.
Warsaw, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Obsessed! It is a little more expensive then the drugstore brands but on my opinion it’s so worth it! I’m telling you this lotion will leave you or your baby so silky smooth and the smell is so clean and last a long time!!!
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion uploaded by Gurmeet K.
I used this body lotion for the first time. It has given me the best results. It’s been a month I applied this twice a day on my baby’s dry skin. Once you apply it leaves the skin moisturized for at least 10 to 12 hours. It is made of 97% natural ingredients. It minimizes the allergic reactions. I would love to recommend this to other parents. Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion
Kathleen D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I rate this 5 stars because it is a very good product, but for me personally it is too strong of a scent to use either for myself or my children. It has a flowery scent I find overpowering. It does seem to hydrate well but I’ve avoided because I just can’t stand the smell.
Polina F.
Warwick, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion uploaded by Polina F.
Use this daily after bath time - from head to toe! Most amazing, simple, natural moisturizer we have come across. Leaves baby’s skin absolutely perfect - super soft, supple and hydrated. Can be used on even the most sensitive babies! Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion
Daniela R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion uploaded by Daniela R.
Purchased at: Target
My sister recommended this. she only uses mustela and my nice in 8. For my first a buy it. but i used until my rainbow baby. she has sensitive skin and this brand is perfect cuz is light and moistures her skin really softly and gentle. Plus the fragrance is so nice.
Jennifer G.
Not going to lie, I love the scent of the shampoo which is why I bought the lotion. It works well, as good as any other lotion, but I just LOVE the scent that I lather my kids up with this and all their other bath products 😅
June F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Mustela. My children are not babies anymore, but I still sniff the Mustela occasionally at Target. It sends me right back to their newborn days. The products work great, are top quality, and smell sooo good!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zulma M.
Revere, MA
il y a 2 ans
eugenia P. il y a un an
It is very good I use it since my baby was born and to date I do not change it because it is very good with my baby's skin and the aroma is delicious.