Mustela® Gentle Shampoo

Tear-free baby shampoo cleans without stripping the scalp of its natural oils and rinses easily.

Mustela Gentle Shampoo is the perfect daily solution for cleaning your baby's delicate hair and scalp. Our tear-free baby shampoo and biodegradable formula cleans without stripping the scalp of its natural oils and rinses easily.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM MYRETH SULFATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PANTHENOL, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARAMEL

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

*formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Wet your baby's hair with warm water.

Apply a small amount of Mustela Gentle Shampoo to your baby's wet hair.

Gently massage.

Rinse.

Mustela® Gentle Shampoo — I currently use this shampoo for my eczema prone toddler but recently he seems to be itching his scalp a lot. Any other suggestions?
I love it and smell nice
Is this good for babies with cradle cap?
Start your review of Mustela® Gentle Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I like this Mustela Gentle shampoo, its great on my sons sensitive skin. He also has eczema and this did not irritate it. The only reason this gets 4 stars is the smell is clean just smells a little odd. Its not a bad smell, just different and its strong.
Kate H.
Warsaw, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this shampoo I used it on my little girl since she’s been a baby and we still use it to this day!!! it leaves the hair smelling so good and really gets them so clean!  highly recommend 😀
Samantha P.
Gardiner, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
I started using this again recently after I ran out of her eczema shampoo. So far it is working great and smells amazing! It’s very gentle on the skin. However, it is on the pricier side in my opinion. A single item.(shampoo, lotion, cleansing water) is $15 a piece.
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
We love this shampoo and wash. It dose not smell bad, I can easily apply it and it stays on really well for me and my family.
Miracle G.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Although this product is super expensive, I think it’s worth the splurge a few times a year. If you sign up sign up for their newsletter you’ll know when they have their buy one get one sales which is so worth it! This product is super gentle and didn’t make my daughters sensitive skin flare up.
AnaLaura V.
Cypress
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mustela® Gentle Shampoo uploaded by AnaLaura V.
Omg where do I begin! This is probably hands down my favorite baby product! I reached out to the company while I was pregnant and they sent me some samples, I actually bought them in full size! Worth every penny!!
Maya K.
Eatontown, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
We just started using this brand after noticing that other brands with dyes and scents were causing some skin irritation. So far we like this brand and our twins are tolerating it well. Smells nice too!
Lucy G.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I really like to use this on my baby. The shampoo foams up but it has a strong scent, which I did not mind
Sydney T.
Tempe, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Smells good and my babies love it...so it’s a win win for me! I would highly recommend Mustela products for babies.
mileidy M.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Excelente marca para los Babies todo lo que sea de esta marca para ellos me encanta súper recomendado este shampoo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Liz R.