Mustela® Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Wesooooo D.Mustela® Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Ness D.Mustela® Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Leigh P.

BY MUSTELA

Tear-free baby shampoo cleans without stripping the scalp of its natural oils and rinses easily.

Mustela Gentle Shampoo is the perfect daily solution for cleaning your baby's delicate hair and scalp. Our tear-free baby shampoo and biodegradable formula cleans without stripping the scalp of its natural oils and rinses easily.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM MYRETH SULFATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PANTHENOL, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARAMEL

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

*formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Wet your baby's hair with warm water.

Apply a small amount of Mustela Gentle Shampoo to your baby's wet hair.

Gently massage.

Rinse.

Natasha P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This shampoo works well, but I wish it was more moisturizing. It has just a few ingridients and almost no detectable scent. Foams lightly and cleanses hair well. Very convinient bottle with a pump - so easy to use and only requires one hand to dispense, which is important if you are trying to hold on to a baby in the tub!
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
This shampoo makes the baby's hair very soft and it is very gentle. The odor is wonderful and it does not contain dangerous substances (E.g. Parabens is terrible). It's hypoallergenic and suitable for all babies. It's gentle upon a baby's scalp. I recommend purchasing this shampoo.
Leigh P.
This baby shampoo helped my baby from his cradle cap. In just a three weeks, his cradle cap was gone. Although it was very pricey, I would recommend it to moms and it is very gentle on skin.
Ana A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this shampoo since my baby was born (he is 5 now)...this shampoo smells really good and my baby hair is super smith. My baby was taking showers every other day and this shampoo was the only one that you can stills smell it after 2 days of no hair shower. My doctor recommended to my niece when she started with acne problems, really works...I give this shampoo as gift on baby showers and all my friends are in love with it. Highly recommended and worth it for the price.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
I've been using gentle soaps on my babies for awhile and have recently stuck with the aveno eczema one I received it free from a shop and I am forever a fan now! It has a light refreshing super clean smell and is gentle on my babies skin. A little goes a long way too it's my new favorite!
Samantha A.
Osceola, IA
I used this shampoo with my daughter since she was born , smells really good and leaves her hair super smooth . They also make the foam one which we used too . I honestly would recommend it , also didn't leave my daughter ever with tear eyes or anything .
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this. I got it in one of my baby bags as a sample and love it. I ended up buying one cuz it works so great! Sensitive skin has no problems! Went above and beyond what I thought it would be like. And it smells amazing!
Jessica W.
We have used this shampoo and body wash since we brought our son back from the hospital. I choose it due to the EWG safety rating. It had a very low score compared to other baby washes. It smells great but it does not lather well and is expensive. Overall, I am happy with product.
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have a love hate relationship with Mustella i love how great their products are but if they are not on sale they are way too expensive. I love the cleanser lotion and the sunscreen.
Ritika C.
Love everything this brand has to offer! Yes it's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. Leaves my sons hair soft and doesn't irritate his sensitive skin on his scalp
Lahouati A.
I love it and smell nice
Adalysse P.
Is this good for babies with cradle cap?

Target