BY MUSTELA #31 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Safely and effectively clean and soothe your baby's hair and skin while keeping the skin's natural oils intact.

Mustela's best-selling Gentle Cleansing Gel safely and effectively cleans and soothes your baby's delicate hair and skin.

This biodegradable formula is fortified with Vitamin B5 and cleans thoroughly without stripping the skin and scalp of natural oils.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM MYRETH SULFATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CITRIC ACID, PANTHENOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Pump a few drops of Gentle Cleansing Gel in your hand and work into a lather.

Gently wash your baby's body and scalp.

Rinse carefully.

Dry your baby gently (without rubbing), taking particular care of the diaper area and skin folds (thighs, armpits, neck, etc.).

• Does this product smell good? 9 Answers
  • Where do I find this, and what is the price range for thi...3 Answers
  • Is this product certified organic?6 Answers
Kat G.
USA
I used this for my little one the first year and it just has a wonderful clean smell! I had to minus a star though cause my baby developed eczema and I had to lessen using it and saved it on special occasions. If your baby doesn't have too much of a sensitive skin though I would recommend it worth a try.
Giselle L.
I used the Baby Johnson for a couple of weeks when my baby was a newborn but I did my research and saw the Baby Johnson was really bad for babies and went a healthier/ better route. This baby soap it pediatrician recommended. It’s a clear gel that goes soft on the skin. It does not irritate my baby, it leaves his skin feeling soft and it smells amazing!! Everyone is always telling me that my baby smells sooo good.
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
I recieved samples in my target registry bag when I was pregnant and used them on my daughter when she was born and still use it now that shes 15 months old! This stuff is amazing it smells good, cleans well and most important of all is gentle on my daughters skin. Mustela is a MUST have lol (pun intended)
Andrea S.
We started using the product on the recommendation of a friend when other brands left my infant son with dry skin all over his body. We were also struggling with mild cradle cap on his scalp that would not go away. We have never had a dry skin problem again since we started using this and his cradle cap cleared completely (with the help of a cradle cap brush) after two washes. I cannot recommend this enough.
Lilly M.
Sacramento , CA
After my little one came home from the nicu we used the Johnson and Johnson wash because that’s what the gave us and what they used. However, he started to develop a really bad rash.... Then we got this and it was pretty amazing. By the next day the rash was staring to go away. Now that’s all we buy.
Makeupnmaria C.
MIDLOTHIAN, IL
My sons skin was so sensitive to all the soaps. I have used the aveeno before and the aquaphor but nothing compares to mustela plus the avocado extract gives it a nice distinct smell. I sometimes use it to wash my face and it feels amazing!! Specially since I have rosacea
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
After reading about some of the chemicals in most baby skin care products I was shocked. I quickly searched for alternatives and mustela has become my favorite brand. Free of icky stuff and so gentle on baby’s skin. You can buy for any skin type your baby requires!
Yari S.
This wash and shampoo did good with my baby's skin, it was nice and gentle and didn't break him out in a rash .. but the smell is so strong!! I couldn't stand it , and it's not like a botanical or baby scent either .. nope I will pass on this.
Neely D.
jacksonville
We received a sample of this and it was awful. It doesn’t smell good but worst of all my baby broke out in a horrible rash all over his body immediately after lathering it on his skin. I would never use this product again.
Nelz T.
I used this for my babe! Love their line! It’s gentle and my baby is always so refreshed. I love that it doesn’t bother my girl at all. She has super sensitive skin so I always go for these products since it’s the only thing that has worked for my baby!
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product smell good?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Is this product certified organic?
Heather S.
Where do I find this, and what is the price range for this product?

back