Made with 90% plant-based ingredients and enriched with vitamin B5, Mustela's Gentle Cleansing Gel for Normal Skin helps cleanse and nourish your baby's delicate skin.

iss this product any good ?
How does it smell?
Can someone tell me how this product is ? Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel
Start your review of Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel!
Kat M.
College Point, NY
Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel uploaded by Kat M.
Purchased at: Target
I've used other name brand on my first born and planning on using this brand on my second child on the way. I love the smell of this brand haven't used yet but I've had other family members use it on my niece's and nephews I would live how they would leave them smelling and love the fact that they have so much variaties of different type of body soaps, shampoo,bodie lotions ,diaper rash cream ,dry baby wash Which is no water needed ,baby wipes ,even face wipes can't wait to try these products personally
Kellie S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel uploaded by Kellie S.
Mustela makes the greatest baby products. It’s pricier, but it’s worth it. Babies have the most sensitive skin. Mustela has worked wonders and cleared up everything from just ordinary run of the mill baby acne with the wonderful Mustela® No Rinse Cleansing Water, to clearing up a pretty bad case of cradle cap magically after one use with Mustela Foam Shampoo - 5.07oz. I have no issues paying a bit more for any of these products, because they have worked wonders when it comes to soothing any redness, bump, diaper rash, or blemish that has appeared my little man since the day I brought him home. The cleansing gel is as great as all their other products, it’s so gentle, has such a clean, simple smell, it smells exactly how you would want your baby to smell after a bath. I cannot praise this line of products enough, seriously if you have a baby, try these & let me know if you love them as much as I do.
Tess G.
Goodrich, MI
Love this for my toddler with overly-sensitive skin. It cleans so well and keeps his little bumpy arms and legs hydrated without any irritation or dryness afterwards. It is on the pricier side, but when you’ve tried it all and just want some help maintaining inflamed, red, irritated baby skin (insert crying, sad face here)—you are definitely willing to spend just about anything. The bottle will last you a very long time!
LAURA  .
Houma, LA
Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel uploaded by LAURA  .
Purchased at: Target
One of our favorite shampoo that with use to bath our kids since day one. This in particular is very gentle on skin never caused irritation or redness, hypoallergenic, my kids use it up to now!
Patie C.
Avila Beach, CA
I like mustella because I know it is very good for sensitive skin. There is not much scent to it tho and hard to get a good lather
Ginette T.
Croton On Hudson, NY
Absolutely love this for my baby. It keeps her skin soft and smelling greatZ it lasts a longtime. I would recommend to anyone that has a child with or without sensitive skin
Marie B.
My child and I love the scent and it cleanses without stripping sensitive skin. While it is more expensive I have found a bottle lasts about a year since a little bit goes a long way. We are on our third bottle and I will continue to purchase as long as the little one likes it.
Ana V.
Northridge, CA
Me encanta esta marca para bebés , no le dan alergia a mi bebé y le dejan su piel súper suavecita ! Amo como huele
Liz K.
Reading, MA
We love the smell if this soap!!! It's a little expensive, but it's a good not too drying baby wash. It does burn a little in the eyes, but we still love it. The bottle is great and easy to use me. I will continue to buy this regularly for my kids. I recommend it to anyone.
Rose V.
Danbury, CT
Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel uploaded by Rose V.
Es un producto muy suave con la piel de los bebés, además es recomendado para bebés que tiene piel sensible, humecta la piel. Su empaque tiene dosificador que ayuda a que el producto no se derrame y se obtenga la cantidad necesaria, esto facilita mucho el momento cuando se esta bañado al bebé y se necesita cargarlo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erica M.
Bakersfield, CA
Antonio G.
Corona, NY
il y a 9 mois
Kat M. il y a 5 mois
It's a very good product it smells amazing it's a baby wash and it's very gentle
Nya S.
il y a un an
Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel ? My kiddos and I have really sensitive skin that is eczema prone. Is this good for flare ups? Is this good to maintain good skin balance and prevent break outs?
Romaissa R. il y a un an
I have only tried it on normal skin