BY MUSTELA

Specially formulated for expecting mothers, Mustela's best-selling Stretch Marks Prevention Cream works with your skin to prevent the appearance of stretch marks. Packed with plant-based ingredients which work to promote skin elasticity and provide lasting moisture and nourishment.

This fast-absorbing stretch mark cream is proven safe and effective for both mothers and babies and is 100% compatible with breastfeeding.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D’ABEILLE, LAURETH-23, GALACTOARABINAN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, XANTHAN GUM, CETYL PALMITATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, SCLEROTIUM GUM, ZINC GLUCONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SOPHORA JAPONICA FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED AVOCADO PROTEIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, LUPINUS ALBUS SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

*formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Fragrance-Free Fragrance-free to minimize the risk of irritation. Developed specially for extremely sensitive skin types.
Breastfeeding Friendly Safe to use while breastfeeding for both moms and babies.
Safe For Moms And Babies Safe for moms and babies during prenatal and postpartum pregnancy.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Starting from the first month of pregnancy and continuing after birth, massage Mustela Stretch Marks Prevention Cream Fragrance Free on the abdomen, hips, thighs and breasts.

Massage until fully absorbed.

Use both morning and night.

Safe to use while breastfeeding in compliance with proper hygiene rules.

• Does this work well? currently 22 weeks pregnant and look...2 Answers
  • Is it work for maybe 2-3years old stretched mark? or is i...2 Answers
  • I already have stretch marks due to weight gain. But now...1 Answers
Ana P.
Conifer, CO
I love this cream, I am 7 months pregnant now and I have been using this prevention cream since day one every time I come out of the shower. It seems a little pricy but it last forever. I have not gotten any stretch marks yet and I love it. Also I use on my breaths, and so far no stretch marks (they grew so much that the results really impress me).
Ellie R.
I started using this daily at around two or three months pregnant. It is a little oily, so even though I put it on in bed, I’d have to be careful to let it fully dry before any bedding touched it. It’s lightly scented which I really enjoyed despite my continued nausea throughout the pregnancy. I don’t have any stretch marks either, so I’d recommend this product. Even with daily use, I didn’t go through a full tube during my pregnancy, so I think it’s a great value!
Wonder_Fully M.
Towards my second pregnancy, I used this cream everyday and I liked how easy the product absorbed into my skin. I don’t remember about the smell, but I was pretty sensitive with strong smell so pretty sure has almost no smell. I didn’t see any difference in my belly skin but it’s definitely better using than not using any cream at all.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Let me just say I absolutely Do Not believe in we can completely prevent stretch marks. Every body is different. With that said I did give this cream a try. It smelt really really good and kept my belly moisturized which reduced my itching (said to cause some stretch marks during pregnancy) but I did not see a difference or reduction in stretch marks. I actually got more from this pregnancy than I did my first. Though I didn’t expect much, but liked the idea that it may work. I did like enjoy it as a moisturizer for my dry itchy skin and the smell is great. Stretch mark prevention? NO
Ashley S.
Aberdeen Township
When i was pregnant with my son I wanted a product that would prevent stretch marks as much as possible. I started by using a small bottle to a big bottle once I finished the smaller one. The price of the product is moderate but so worth it! This product is a must have for pregnancy.
Lana S.
This is a miracle, when I was pregnant I was terrified of having stretch marks develop in my belly, thighs and other areas. Toward the last months, my belly itched so I used this cream and it soothed the others and I believe it helped with stretch marks
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I used this along with several other products while pregnant and managed to only end up with a couple stretch marks on my hips! While I liked this cream and I️t did the job Intended, I don’t think I would repurchase I️t because the scent was too strong for my sensitive pregnant nose! If you like the scent of Herbal Essences shampoo than you won’t have a problem with this, but that scent always gives me a headache and on top of all the other pains of pregnancy, is just not worth I️t to me!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
I received a sample in my babies R us registry gift bag. I would say the results are fairly decent. It’s not a large container but it last awhile. I don’t really have any super bad stretch marks because I’ve used other products prior to this one. But overall I stopped using the others products to see what mustela was capable of. I have to say it’s good, I strongly recommend especially to new moms or women just suffering from stretch marks in general.
Marissa O.
sanford
Rating it 3 stars only because I’m still currently using this product. I am 28 weeks pregnant and have been using this cream for a few months now with my palmers stretch cream. So I’m not sure which one is actually working and doing what it calms to but so far so good! I was fairly heavy a few years ago so I have some old stretch marks from then and so far that’s the only thing on my belly! No new ones, hopefully it stays this way
Sarai D.
I loved it! It worked great wasn’t overly sticky like others I have purchased. I was given this as a gift at my baby shower and I used it till the last drop it really helped with the itch and appearance of stretch marks.
Cassandra J.
Port Orchard, WA
Does this work well? currently 22 weeks pregnant and looking for a good cream to keep away stretch marks
Erin P.
So, does this product work in preventing stretch marks?
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
Does this work for anyone?
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
Is it work for maybe 2-3years old stretched mark? or is it just a prevention stretch mark cream?