Mustela® Fragrance Free Stretch Marks Prevention Cream

Specially formulated for expecting mothers, Mustela's best-selling Stretch Marks Prevention Cream works with your skin to prevent the appearance of stretch marks. Packed with plant-based ingredients which work to promote skin elasticity and provide lasting moisture and nourishment.

This fast-absorbing stretch mark cream is proven safe and effective for both mothers and babies and is 100% compatible with breastfeeding.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D’ABEILLE, LAURETH-23, GALACTOARABINAN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, XANTHAN GUM, CETYL PALMITATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, SCLEROTIUM GUM, ZINC GLUCONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SOPHORA JAPONICA FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED AVOCADO PROTEIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, LUPINUS ALBUS SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

*formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Fragrance-Free Fragrance-free to minimize the risk of irritation. Developed specially for extremely sensitive skin types.
Breastfeeding Friendly Safe to use while breastfeeding for both moms and babies.
Safe For Moms And Babies Safe for moms and babies during prenatal and postpartum pregnancy.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Starting from the first month of pregnancy and continuing after birth, massage Mustela Stretch Marks Prevention Cream Fragrance Free on the abdomen, hips, thighs and breasts.

Massage until fully absorbed.

Use both morning and night.

Safe to use while breastfeeding in compliance with proper hygiene rules.

Has anyone used this? I know everyone is different but did it work to reduce or get rid of your stretch marks?
Alguna crema efectiva para la disminución de la apariencia de estrías Mustela® Fragrance Free Stretch Marks Prevention Cream?
¿Este producto realmente funciona?
Start your review of Mustela® Fragrance Free Stretch Marks Prevention Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Beth A.
Pregnant mommies, buy this product and don’t look back. I used this cream during two pregnancies where I gained a significant amount of weight. ZERO stretch marks. Price is a tad high but it’s 100% worth it for the results you get.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD. It's so moisturizing and rich. I got a sample when I completed my registry at TARGET and looooove it.
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
This is a great lotion. It is thick and cream and soaks in well. I love the scent, too. I highly recommend it.
Lauu G.
Las Vegas, NV
This cream is very good and has a very good aroma.. I recommend it .. help quite!!!!!!!!
bridget W.
Seattle, WA
Mustela® Fragrance Free Stretch Marks Prevention Cream uploaded by bridget W.
I love everything Mustela for myself and for my son. It’s so important to me to know the ingredients I’m putting on our skin are healthy and not toxic. I appreciate the quality of this cream, that it was fragrance free especially while pregnant, and I got zero stretch marks!
member-29056
Nixa
This is SO good. I started using it when I first found out I was pregnant. Now I'm 24 weeks and still loving it. You only need a little so it lasts forever! It's not greasy and absorbs quickly.
Deborah D.
Sayville, NY
It worked well and wasn’t greasy feeling. Not absorbed quickly into my skin and didn’t have that overwhelming smell that many can’t take when pregnant. I still got some small stretch marks but that’s ok my body did an amazing job making a child
Marcelli R.
Round Rock, TX
I used this cream during my whole pregnancy! It helps to avoid the increase of stretch marks! I had some because that include genetics, weight gain and hydration but it is a very good product!
Shannon C.
I got a free sample of this in a Baby Registry goodie bag. I'm surprised to see that others enjoy the scent, because that's what turned me away from it! Who knows, maybe it's just my weird pregnancy hormones! I have just been using organic coconut oil and I much prefer that. (Stretch marks tend to be more hereditary than anything else - so don't stress too much on buying a lot of different products)
Taylor P.
Whittier, CA
I used this for both of my pregnancies and I don’t have a single stretch mark! I also like the fact that it’s not thick like most stretch mark lotion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mari S.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
marika K. il y a 2 ans
Yes yes yes 🙌🏻 this cream helped me to avoid stretch marks ❤️
miriam M.