BY MUSTELA

Ultra-gentle foaming baby shampoo is formulated to cleanse baby hair, scalp, and to rinse away flakes associated with cradle cap.

Mustela Foam Shampoo For Newborns is specially formulated to cleanse your baby's hair and scalp while softening and rinsing away flakes associated with cradle cap.

Our tear-free formula and pump dispenser guarantee easy and comfortable application.

Ingredients: AQUA /WATER/EAU, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CITRIC ACID, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CLIMBAZOLE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SORBIC ACID, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Wet your baby's hair with warm water.

Hold the Mustela Foam Shampoo For Newborns bottle vertically and press the pump to dispense the desired amount of shampoo.

Apply to wet hair and gently massage your baby's scalp.

Leave the shampoo on for 1 to 2 minutes.

Rinse carefully.

Dry your baby's hair very gently.

• Would you recommend this to Actually treat cradle cap?1 Answers
  • Does this really help with cradle cap? I have worked in c...3 Answers
Mustela® Foam Shampoo for Newborns
  • "When my son was around 4 months he had horrible cradle cap, we tried everything...oils, other shampoos, not washing his hair...nothing worked, until I stumbled upon this shampoo." in 24 reviews
  • "I bought two bottles before my daughter was born and I just used up the last of the second bottle this week... she is 17 months old." in 8 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this shampoo and it really does take care of the cradle cap and the gooeyness of babies when they get dirty." in 7 reviews
  • "Our preemie son has used this shampoo since he came home and it is gentle on his skin while cleaning deeply." in 6 reviews
Jennifer S.
Charlotte , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Attention all parents!! This foam soap is amazing for treating cradle cap in babies! my baby had a bad case of cradle cap and I have tried everything even oils that leaves my babies hair all greasy (my baby has long hair too) I used one pump of mustela. Massaged it into baby's wet hair, waited 2 minutes then went in with safety 1st brand cradle cap brush and comb. Her cradle cap was literally almost all gone after one use. Wish I would've had a before picture! It doesn't leave baby's hair all nasty either. I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to treat a baby with cradle cap!
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this shampoo because it was highly recommended for cradle cap. My daughter had a slight amount of cradle cap. I would wet her hair. Squeeze a foam amount on her scalp. Let it sit for a minute or two while I wash her body. I would then take a baby brush and lightly brush the dry flakes away. After about 1 week her cradle cap was gone. I still use the shampoo daily and have not notice any cradle cap returning.
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff! Cradle Cap Lifesaver! My daughter had the WORST cradle cap from birth. I tried everything under the sun from creams, lotions, breastmilk, oils, you name it if I read it in my research, I tried it. Nothing helped. Finally I heard someone mention Mustela Foam Shampoo and I decided to bite the bullet (because if an $11 shampoo didn't work that was a good chunk of $$ wasted) and I ordered it. Within a week of using it I noticed a drastic change in my daughters head.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this shampoo. She had a lot of cradle cap when she was born. I still use this in her, even though she is now 6 months. Works very well! Mustela® Foam Shampoo for Newborns
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Smells great. But this only works for babies not toddlers. A little on the expensive side for a small bottle. Easy to find in the baby section. Great shampoo for newborns. Easy on the eyes for kids. Got this one at meijer.
Timmi G.
Rayne
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this for my babygirl. Very gentle on her skin. Doesn’t burn the eyes. Doesn’t take much to lather. Really cleans baby scalp and hair. It’s affordable and can’t be found at any baby store. I use all the Mustela baby products in my babygirl!
Olivia T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product deserves way more than 5 stars!! My daughter had really bad cradle cap and just after 1 use I could already tell a difference. This product is a little pricey for a baby shampoo but would totally buy it again if I had to!!
💕 J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This shampoo worked well with our babies cradle cap however it didn’t work overwhelmingly well as a shampoo. It wasn’t Very foamy and it didn’t smell very good. However I would just regular shampoo after to make up for it.
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Holy grail product. My daughter started getting really bad cradle cap and when my son was her age (3 months) he got cradle cap and I couldn’t find a solution to get his under control. I started researching and came across this. I’ve used this for 3 weeks now and it has drastically has changed her cradle cap. It isn’t thick and crusty anymore. Just small patches here and there but when I put this in her hair and then use the cradle cap brush comes right off. This even got rid of the stubborn patches my son had.
Highly recommend!
Lindsey O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is another one of my holy grail baby products. This is a must have for new borns. Not only does it smell fantastic, but it clears ALL cradle cap with in one use and prevents it from forming. I even use it on my 3 year old. He has dandruff really bad and this stuff clears it right up! I always suggest this product for new moms!! Put that other brand down and give this a try! You won't regret it!
Annie P.
Does this really help with cradle cap? I have worked in childcare and have seen even toddlers who still have it pretty bad. I am due in July and want to make sure that this can help manage it!
Adalysse P.
Would you recommend this to Actually treat cradle cap?