Mustela Dermo-Cleansing, 16.9 oz uploaded by Vanessa L.Mustela Dermo-Cleansing, 16.9 oz uploaded by Vanessa L.Mustela Dermo-Cleansing, 16.9 oz uploaded by Jessica C.See all 8 photos

BY MUSTELA #71 in Children's Bath

New Especially For Newborns Cleanses Protects From Birth On 0% Paraben, Phtalate, Phenoxyethanol 2 Hypoallergenic 3 Biodegradable Formula Cleansing Gel For Hair Bodybr New formula enhanced with Mustela s natural patented active ingredient reinforces the skin barrier preserves its cellular resources. Gently cleans baby s hair body, respecting the hydrolopidic film natural balance of the scalp from birth on. Dermo-Cleansing soothes the skin compensates for the drying effects of the bath. Formulated without soap. Tear-free formula. Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Priority given to ingredients of natural origin. Biodegradable formula. Research Innovation Protect Today For Tomorrowbr Protect the vital resources in baby s skin today for tomorrow. *Including newborns out of the NICU. see more...

• Does this product smell good? Absolutely! It's a light very ... 9 Answers
  • Where do I find this, and what is the...Target around $12- $14..they s... 3 Answers
  • Is this product certified organic?No 5 Answers
Photos (8)
Buy on Diapers...*
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Davisburg, MI
I've used this cleanser for both of my children and absolutely love it! It's soap free and doesn't irritate my fair and sensitive redheads skin. I tried a bunch of different soap free cleansers and Mustela Dermo was the one that worked the best. The smell is fresh and not overpowering and leaves my kiddos smelling wonderful. I would say the only thing that would be a downside is that it can be expensive but I've found it does last quite a long time so I think it's worth the cost!
Gabriela s.
Gabriela s.
Perris, CA
I bought this cleanser shampoo and conditioner I wanted to try something more natural. It had good reviews so I decided to give it a try. Worse decision ever . I must say it was pretty gentle on my baby's skin but the smell is so disgusting and overpowering it gave me nausea few times I threw it in the trash and never again
Mary L.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Love this! Love that you don't have to rinse it off, and it leaves your babe smelling oh so good and clean. It's very gentle and I have never had any issues with it on my daughter. I carry the travel size in my diaper bag in case she gets sweaty.....it's a great way to cool her down and leave her feeling refreshed.
albanys j.
albanys j.
We love washing our baby in this. It smells so nice, and it doesn't seem to dry out her head (and trigger some cradle cap) as much as another wash we tried. It seems very gentle, as occasionally some slightly soapy water has gotten near her face/eyes and it hasn't bothered her at all.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
I like that this I'd a no rinse cleanser. I keep it in my daughter's changing table to wash her face in the morning, and for other times she doesn't need a bath just a quick wipe down. it's very mild and gentle. It also seems like it will last a long time
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Have been using this cleanser on my baby since she was just a couple weeks old. So gentle on her skin, and the scent is lovely. Use the body lotion after as well. Never had any sign of irritation or reaction... Love this product!
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Clovis, Ca
This stuff is amazing. We got a gift pack that included a bottle of this. We have it in our 5th wheel with us for those times when our son gets dirty in between his baths. The smell is amazing and makes his skin feel so soft.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Absecon, NJ
Love love love this brand. Love the smell, it doesn't irritate the kids, the price is not bad for a higher end baby item. I find the cheaper bath products so fragranced. I always highly recommend this line to new moms.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Mega Parent Expert
Mustela siempre ha sido una de las marcas que se a caracterizado en tener lo mejor para los bebes. No son irritables al contrario, me encantó usarlo con mí bebe. Ya no lo uso porque ya está grande. Pero lo recomiendo.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Bradenton, FL
This is a great product. It's very gentle on the skin. I used it on both of my kids who had sensitive skin without any issues. Leaves the skin feeling soft without any residue. A little goes a long way too.
Dayana S.
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product smell good?
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Is this product certified organic?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Where do I find this, and what is the price range for this product?