BY MUSTELA

New Especially For Newborns Cleanses Protects From Birth On 0% Paraben, Phtalate, Phenoxyethanol 2 Hypoallergenic 3 Biodegradable Formula Cleansing Gel For Hair Bodybr New formula enhanced with Mustela s natural patented active ingredient reinforces the skin barrier preserves its cellular resources. Gently cleans baby s hair body, respecting the hydrolopidic film natural balance of the scalp from birth on. Dermo-Cleansing soothes the skin compensates for the drying effects of the bath. Formulated without soap. Tear-free formula. Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Priority given to ingredients of natural origin. Biodegradable formula. Research Innovation Protect Today For Tomorrowbr Protect the vital resources in baby s skin today for tomorrow. *Including newborns out of the NICU. see more...

• Does this product smell good? 9 Answers
  • Where do I find this, and what is the price range for this product?3 Answers
  • Is this product certified organic?6 Answers
Yari S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This wash and shampoo did good with my baby's skin, it was nice and gentle and didn't break him out in a rash .. but the smell is so strong!! I couldn't stand it , and it's not like a botanical or baby scent either .. nope I will pass on this.
Jessica C.
Queenstown, MD
It's amazing how much of a difference this made. My two month old baby has dry skin and was having a problem with excema and redness. I was using Johnson brand bath stuff when a grind times me how bad it was. I had gotten a sample of this so I figured I would try it. In just one bath I noticed a difference in dryness! Her skin was so soft! And after two baths the excema was totally gone. All it took was a small amount of this soup! Definitely my new go to bath product!
Ednaa S.
Alvin, TX
With my first son I used dove sensitive since he has delicate skin. Then when I had got pregnant with my daughter I registered at target and I got a sample bag in there I received a sample of the mustella wash which I ended up loving gentle on the skin and has a good smell to it I would recommend it.
Claudia L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great all over baby bath on the go! Take this with you on your road trips whenever your little one gets sticky and can't have a bag right then and there it's amazing ! I also loved using this in the newborn stage when they're umbilical cord is healing and can't have a full bath but you still want your baby to be clean and smell good.
Christina J.
Absecon, NJ
Love love love this brand. Love the smell, it doesn't irritate the kids, the price is not bad for a higher end baby item. I find the cheaper bath products so fragranced. I always highly recommend this line to new moms.
Alyssa S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Another mama introduced me to this stuff when my little had sensitive skin issues. I adore the scent of this stuff, some don't, everyone is different I suppose. Even if I didn't love the scent, I still would have used it because my little ones skin loved it.
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Buenisimo este jabon para bebes.. mas un para la piel delicada, la humecta y la deja super suave, a mi hijo le fue de maravilla, mas nunca le salieron ronchitas en su piel!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought this after i had got a sample of these product in a baby bag and fell in love with it! Bought it from babies r us. It's a good price for how much you get. The scent is really nice and long lasting!
Jacquelyn M.
Aiea, HI
I love love love this on my daughter. I've been using it on her since she was a few months old. I was a new first time mom so I had a phase that I worried about anything being too harsh for my newborns skin. This is so gentle maybe even I could go as far to say too gentle at times. If your child has sensitive skin or like me you're a paranoid mom this product is def worth the price just for peace of mind alone. I've found a few bottles here and there at my Ross & TJ Maxx for half of what they are on Amazon or at Target if you wanna check there
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really love this for my infant it smells good and leaves her skin really soft and moisturized. I will be buying more if this for the whole house. We all can use this.
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
Does this product smell good?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Is this product certified organic?
Heather S.
Where do I find this, and what is the price range for this product?