Mustela® Cleansing Wipes

Parents everywhere use our gentle cleansing wipes for everything from tidying up their baby’s diaper area to washing their baby’s hands after a messy meal. But the uses and benefits don’t just revolve around babies. Adults can enjoy them too. Mustela’s Cleansing Wipes can be used to remove makeup and keep skin smooth, clean, and healthy without the irritation often caused by other makeup removers. Our wipes are so effective at gently removing dirt, grime, oil, and yes, makeup, that Allure just named them as one of their Best Of Beauty 2017. We’re proud of the award, but even more proud that we can provide the best skincare products for you and your baby.

Mustela’s Cleansing Wipes are infused with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, making each wipe ideal for both mother and child. The key ingredients include:

• Avocado perseose to moisturize and reinforce your skin’s protective layer.
  • Gentle surfactants to cleanse without stripping skin of its natural oils.
  • Allantoin, glycerin and aloe vera leaf extract to soften and soothe dry, tired skin.

Safe to use around the eye area.

Ingredients: AQUA /WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ALLANTOIN, TARTARIC ACID, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF/ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Mustela’s Cleansing Wipes can be used anytime to:

• Tidy up your baby’s diaper area.
  • Wash your baby’s hands after a messy meal.
  • Clean spit-up.
  • Quickly clean up on-the-go.
  • Cool your baby’s skin on a hot day.
  • Moisturize and soften your baby’s dry skin.
  • Maintain the oil and water layer that protects your baby’s skin.
  • Remove mom’s makeup.

There are so many uses for Mustela’s Cleansing Wipes, we can’t name them all. But whatever your need, all you have to do is open the resealable, air-tight lid, pull out an extra-soft, fresh-smelling wipe, and you’re good to go. It’s so easy, you can do it with one hand. No muss. No fuss. No rinsing. Just clean, smooth, healthy skin for you and your baby.

I guess after you drink you need something to wipe up EWWWW GROSS.
Does this come in a larger package ? I run through them very quickly to clean my babies face and neck and a small package is $9!
Why is this in happy hour list? lol
Start your review of Mustela® Cleansing Wipes!
Mes indispensables ! Le matin, le soir, avant la douche, après la douche, tout le temps quoi et j’en raffole ! Si vous voulez retomber enfance et vous sentir frais toute la journée c’est les longuettes qu’il vous faut👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻❣️
Mustela® Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Retno G.
I freackin love this wipes,yes its just regular wipes but this wipes is so soft smell good and not irittated my 1 year old baby skin,this is must have wipes in bathroom,car and diaper bag.
Brantford, ON
Mustela products are some of my favourite products when it comes to baby wipes. The only downfall is the cost being slightly more expensive than a product like Pampers. However mustela products typically have a pH balancing system in them that helps to take care of baby rashes like a baby butt rash, very easily and effectively in such a way that the next time you open your child's diaper the rashes typically gone. A product like Pampers for instance does not have the capability of doing that and so you find yourself having to apply something like sudocrem in the event of a butt rash. But mustela products are so well created that you often don't even find that your baby has a diaper rash in the first place. And for this reason mustela gets a big thumbs-up from me.
Sharjah
CLEANSING WIPES “Are these baby wipes?” scoffed every Allure editor testing in this category. And then, the next day: “Why isn’t every woman in America using these?” Steeped in glycerin, Mustela Facial Cleansing Wipes deposit a veil of moisture as they remove makeup (or, sure, spit-up).
    La toalla viene super ligera, en un empaque practico y mantiene las toallas en buen estado, no se se secan, tienen un buen aroma, el precio es algo elevado, pero las recomiendo, facilitan la hora de limpiar al bebé
León, Guanajuato
Me gusta mucho usar esto para limpiar la cara de mi bebé cuando come, me parecen muy efectivas y son muy gentiles con la piel de los más pequeños, son caras pero me parece que si cumplen lo que prometen y lo seguiré comprando
Très bonnes lingettes, qui tout comme les produits mustela sentent très très bon. Cependant elles coutent un peu cher et ne peuvent être achetées que en pharmacie.
Tijuana
Estás toallitas son costosas en comparación a otras marcas pero al usarlas no daña la piel del bebé aunque realmente creo que el precio es muy elevado
This the best brand I have used for babies so when I came across these wioes I fell in love, I buy them for myself and they are amazing
St.catharines, on
I found these cloths were great but very pricey... I would have liked if they went on sale but haven't seen them on sale before