Mustela® Cleansing Wipes

Parents everywhere use our gentle cleansing wipes for everything from tidying up their baby’s diaper area to washing their baby’s hands after a messy meal. But the uses and benefits don’t just revolve around babies. Adults can enjoy them too. Mustela’s Cleansing Wipes can be used to remove makeup and keep skin smooth, clean, and healthy without the irritation often caused by other makeup removers. Our wipes are so effective at gently removing dirt, grime, oil, and yes, makeup, that Allure just named them as one of their Best Of Beauty 2017. We’re proud of the award, but even more proud that we can provide the best skincare products for you and your baby.

Mustela’s Cleansing Wipes are infused with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, making each wipe ideal for both mother and child. The key ingredients include:

• Avocado perseose to moisturize and reinforce your skin’s protective layer.
  • Gentle surfactants to cleanse without stripping skin of its natural oils.
  • Allantoin, glycerin and aloe vera leaf extract to soften and soothe dry, tired skin.

Safe to use around the eye area.

Ingredients: AQUA /WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ALLANTOIN, TARTARIC ACID, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF/ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Mustela’s Cleansing Wipes can be used anytime to:

• Tidy up your baby’s diaper area.
  • Wash your baby’s hands after a messy meal.
  • Clean spit-up.
  • Quickly clean up on-the-go.
  • Cool your baby’s skin on a hot day.
  • Moisturize and soften your baby’s dry skin.
  • Maintain the oil and water layer that protects your baby’s skin.
  • Remove mom’s makeup.

There are so many uses for Mustela’s Cleansing Wipes, we can’t name them all. But whatever your need, all you have to do is open the resealable, air-tight lid, pull out an extra-soft, fresh-smelling wipe, and you’re good to go. It’s so easy, you can do it with one hand. No muss. No fuss. No rinsing. Just clean, smooth, healthy skin for you and your baby.

I guess after you drink you need something to wipe up EWWWW GROSS.
Does this come in a larger package ? I run through them very quickly to clean my babies face and neck and a small package is $9!
Why is this in happy hour list? lol
Start your review of Mustela® Cleansing Wipes!
Rock Island, IL
I love these wipes or use them for my daughter when she was a baby and now use them to wipe her face and stuff is a toddler I recommend them
Staten Island, NY
They are pricey BUT they are one of the best wipes out there. I also had used this wipes to remove makeup without irritating my skin.
Clovis, CA
I loved these. Made my son smell fresh when he spit up. I used to use them everyday but they are a bit pricey. I love them though!!
These french baby wipes are so amazing! Nothing could smell better or remind me more of motherhood than a Mustela Bebe product. 💙
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are alright. I'm not a big fan for wipes because it makes my skin feel gross. I use them when I have nothing else to use.
Naples, FL
Absolutely love these wipes use them so much on my last vacation will definitely buy again for my next vacation coming up
These wipes are great. They’re heavy duty and get the job done. The smell isn’t overpowering like some brands either.
The baby wipes work good for cleaning sticky hands and faces and other messy things they are very gentel on the skin.
Harrison, NJ
Exelente producto buena suabidad para la limpiesa de los niños. Buen olor y buen tamaño para traerla en las cartera
Bridgeport, CT
I love using these wipes especially on my baby cousin. It just feels so good and it cleans away the mess instantly.