BY MUSTELA

Parents everywhere use our gentle cleansing wipes for everything from tidying up their baby’s diaper area to washing their baby’s hands after a messy meal. But the uses and benefits don’t just revolve around babies. Adults can enjoy them too. Mustela’s Cleansing Wipes can be used to remove makeup and keep skin smooth, clean, and healthy without the irritation often caused by other makeup removers. Our wipes are so effective at gently removing dirt, grime, oil, and yes, makeup, that Allure just named them as one of their Best Of Beauty 2017. We’re proud of the award, but even more proud that we can provide the best skincare products for you and your baby.

Mustela’s Cleansing Wipes are infused with the highest quality all-natural ingredients, making each wipe ideal for both mother and child. The key ingredients include:

• Avocado perseose to moisturize and reinforce your skin’s protective layer.
  • Gentle surfactants to cleanse without stripping skin of its natural oils.
  • Allantoin, glycerin and aloe vera leaf extract to soften and soothe dry, tired skin.

Safe to use around the eye area.

Ingredients: AQUA /WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ALLANTOIN, TARTARIC ACID, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS LEAF/ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Mustela’s Cleansing Wipes can be used anytime to:

• Tidy up your baby’s diaper area.
  • Wash your baby’s hands after a messy meal.
  • Clean spit-up.
  • Quickly clean up on-the-go.
  • Cool your baby’s skin on a hot day.
  • Moisturize and soften your baby’s dry skin.
  • Maintain the oil and water layer that protects your baby’s skin.
  • Remove mom’s makeup.

There are so many uses for Mustela’s Cleansing Wipes, we can’t name them all. But whatever your need, all you have to do is open the resealable, air-tight lid, pull out an extra-soft, fresh-smelling wipe, and you’re good to go. It’s so easy, you can do it with one hand. No muss. No fuss. No rinsing. Just clean, smooth, healthy skin for you and your baby.

Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The product and the brand of mustela is good quality!! these wipes smell delicious! I love the Mustela products, the shampoo, the soap, the lotion(I have them and I buy them because I love it) but being honest, I would not buy the wipes because there expensive, the other products that I do buy, (the lotion and shampoo)I don’t mind paying more money because my daughter's hair smells very good and it’s gentle with her eyes!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love how these wipes are soothing for my babies skin. They’re very affordable and come in a really nice packaging which is neat. I am a first time consumer and I definitely will be using this product again
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you want a wipe that gets the job done quick this is the wipe to use. Not only do they smell good ( reminds me of Shea butter), but they moisturize your kiddos little rear. They are thicker than the other lines of diaper wipes so you will truly use one and done ( even for the messiest of diapers!)
Yomaira Q.
Maywood, NJ
These are the wipes I keep in my diaper bag. They are a bit on the expensive side but with a baby that has sensitive skin I couldn't use anything else. I'll buy these over and over again. They are very soft and smell great.
Marta V.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
these are the only wipes I use on my son!
they have an amazing scent and are super soft. I started out placing them in my diaper bag, using them when I went out, but I loved them so much that when I saw them on sale at Target I stocked up and now use them at home too!
Adalysse P.
These wipes are the absolute best for babies face and neck, especially chunky babies. The only thing I can say is I wish they came in a larger package. I run through these very quickly. At $9 a pack, it should be bigger.
Jennifer P.
I get comments on these all the time. This is the only product I rub on my kids' faces because it is hypoallergenic and smells awesome. I don't think I'll ever be able to smell this fragrance and not think of my little ones. Helps to clean up after spit up or peeing. :)
Rosaly N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Una de las grandes marcas reconocida mundialmente por sus bueno productos dedicados al cuidado de los bebés recien nacidos. Mustela, tiene estas toallas que siempre tienen que ir dentro de la pañalera.
Kelly Lua F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
70 wipes in a small container? Great value! And the wipes do what they need to do. They aren't as plush as brands like pampers but they make up for it. Best value around.
Carrie W.
Chesterfield, MO
I liked these wipes, and they got the job done. I personally like the smell, but my husband does not. They do have a lot of chemicals in them, so if you are the type of person who likes to avoid harsh chemicals, you may want to avoid these.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Why is this in happy hour list? lol
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I guess after you drink you need something to wipe up EWWWW GROSS.
Adalysse P.
Does this come in a larger package ? I run through them very quickly to clean my babies face and neck and a small package is $9!