Mustela® Cleansing Milk for Dry Skin

Mustela's Cleansing Milk is formulated to cleanse and deeply nourish your baby's dry skin for immediate and long-lasting relief.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mustela® Cleansing Milk for Dry Skin!
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
Our family loves this stuff! Our 2 & a half, Mini-Me, Angelica especially, since the formula is so mild & hypoallergenic, she knows that bath time will be fun & that her eyes won't burn when it's time to get clean! Has a really nice milky formula with a mild smell that I absolutely love! Foams really nicely but did NOT dry out my babys skin, nor did mine when I tried it out! Leaves the skin moisturized & soft & the softness actually lasts all night till morning, as if babies can be softer then they already are-but this does soften the skin & retain the moisture! It's a great line of skincare for baby's from France w/ formulas that are proven safe but effective for kids! Overall, great brand, great line of products! Can be a few more bucks then the other brands but with this formula & the results I've seen, I personally think it's worth it! I WOULD highly recommend this to parents!!!!!!!!!!
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
Mustela® Cleansing Milk for Dry Skin uploaded by Ness D.
The Mustela Cleansing Milk is an awesome product. I apply it with a cotton pad after my baby's bath. It leaves the skin clean, soft, and lightly scented. I purchased the 750 mL bottle and it has been long lasting. I recommend purchasing this for one's child.
Holly P.
Bremen, GA
This awesome lotion leaves my babies skin so soft! This is the only lotion product we use! We love everything Mustela!
Samantha L.
Edinburg, TX
Gentle cleansing at its best. My babies dry skin loves this stuff. It smells great and has plenty of products. The only con I would say would be the price but it is worth it for my baby
Sarah G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
1,965 reviews
mustela cleansing milk is very fresh and moistorizing and cleansing for the skin as well as really makes it soft
zarifa A.
VA
Well loved by all parents who use it. It is good for sensitive skin and is hypoallergenic. It also comes with the huge price tag
Sol S.
I use this product whenever the weather is drying out our skin. It’s a great product. I jist prefer it to have the same scent as the original cleansing gel but it’s great on dry skin
Kenia F.
Marietta
Este producto me encanta,lo compré porque me lo recomendado y quede encantada lo recomiendo
Brooke A.
We like this product, it’s a very soft feel but they feel a little drier after using it.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
Mustela products always smell heavenly! I really buy this because it makes my kids smell amazing, though it works well as a cleanser. I don’t know if it actually makes any kind of difference in their skin, but I love it.

Looking for your answer?