Mustela® Cleansing Milk uploaded by Ness D.

BY MUSTELA

Gently cleans your baby's face, body, and diaper area while moisturizing your baby's skin.

Rich and creamy Mustela Cleansing Milk gently cleans your baby's face, body, and diaper area while moisturizing your baby's skin.

Ideal for quick cleanups and to keep your baby clean and comfortable in-between bath times.

Formula composed of 98% of ingredients of natural origin.
Avocado Perseose: A patented, natural ingredient designed specifically to help protect and hydrate your baby's delicate skin.
Enriched with a blend of nourishing oils including Coconut Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Sweet Almond Oil to further protect the skin barrier.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SORBITAN STEARATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE

Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates or alcohol.

Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.

Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.

Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.

Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.

Usage:

Apply Mustela Cleansing Milk using a soft cloth or cotton pad.

Rinse off with water or with Mustela's Skin Freshener.

Bianca B.
Yuba City, CA
I bought this for my baby, it doesn't really work, like I needed it to but it did help prevent it
Denny Q.
Grand Prairie
It has a soft and delicate smell, which allows the baby to maintain its natural smell. It is a product that does not dry the baby's skin. I think it is ideal for newborn babies.
〽️athilde Z.
Cannes
I love it! To me nothing equals this! I had dry skin problems and it totally helped me! I use it to wash my face in the morning and after my makeup remover to clean the last dirty things!
Mehwish M.
Mustela skincare is Perfectly suitable for specific needs of Babies and Mothers-to-be skin. 🎗For more than 60 years Safety has been #mustela's First commitment.. 🎗All mustela skincare Products are #hypoallergenic, #hightolerence , from birt on. 🎗They are free of #paraben , #phenoxyethanol ,#phthalates, #alcohols. 🎗The inimitable Mustela bébé skincare Fragrance transforms each gesture of care into moments of well-being 💕💕 🎗Mustela is an Eco friendly product as their Bottles are 100% recyclable
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
The Mustela Cleansing Milk is an awesome product. I apply it with a cotton pad after my baby's bath. It leaves the skin clean, soft, and lightly scented. I purchased the 750 mL bottle and it has been long lasting. I recommend purchasing this for one's child.