BY MUSTELA

• Why is this in happy hour list? lol11 Answers
  • I guess after you drink you need something to wipe up EWWWW GROSS. 2 Answers
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love these wipes or use them for my daughter when she was a baby and now use them to wipe her face and stuff is a toddler I recommend them
Nina R.
I've tried these and they are nice, but I prefer Honest company wipes over these.
Yomaira Q.
Maywood, NJ
These are the wipes I keep in my diaper bag. They are a bit on the expensive side but with a baby that has sensitive skin I couldn't use anything else. I'll buy these over and over again. They are very soft and smell great.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
These are great cleansing wipes for baby or unexpected spills. I keep them on hand in the house, car and office. You never know when you might need them!
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
My mom has used these brand wipes like once and they were alright . not something she'd pick first tho .
Rachel C.
Baby wipes are a must for changing diapers. I haven't gotten to use this brand, but I would love to try them out.
marian b.
Does what it says it does its job. recommended (cumple lo que promete hace su trabajo. totalmente recommendado)
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
I keep baby wipes around for everything. They work better than most stain removers and they clean up anything
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Very useful not only for babies but grown up can use them not only for wiping it varies
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Never used these. I'm just wondering why baby wipes are on the list with alcohol for the happy hour badge?
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Why is this in happy hour list? lol
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I guess after you drink you need something to wipe up EWWWW GROSS.