BY MUSTELA

• I guess after you drink you need something to wipe up EWW...2 Answers
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love how these wipes are soothing for my babies skin. They’re very affordable and come in a really nice packaging which is neat. I am a first time consumer and I definitely will be using this product again
Yomaira Q.
Maywood, NJ
These are the wipes I keep in my diaper bag. They are a bit on the expensive side but with a baby that has sensitive skin I couldn't use anything else. I'll buy these over and over again. They are very soft and smell great.
Marta V.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
these are the only wipes I use on my son!
they have an amazing scent and are super soft. I started out placing them in my diaper bag, using them when I went out, but I loved them so much that when I saw them on sale at Target I stocked up and now use them at home too!
Rosaly N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Una de las grandes marcas reconocida mundialmente por sus bueno productos dedicados al cuidado de los bebés recien nacidos. Mustela, tiene estas toallas que siempre tienen que ir dentro de la pañalera.
Kelly Lua F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
70 wipes in a small container? Great value! And the wipes do what they need to do. They aren't as plush as brands like pampers but they make up for it. Best value around.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great cleansing wipes for baby or unexpected spills. I keep them on hand in the house, car and office. You never know when you might need them!
Taylor K.
I've only been able to find these wipes a handful of times. They're super cheap and work great. They don't leave my sons skin feeling dry after using.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love these wipes or use them for my daughter when she was a baby and now use them to wipe her face and stuff is a toddler I recommend them
erin m.
The baby wipes work good for cleaning sticky hands and faces and other messy things they are very gentel on the skin.
andriana s.
Bridgeport, CT
I love using these wipes especially on my baby cousin. It just feels so good and it cleans away the mess instantly.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Why is this in happy hour list? lol
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I guess after you drink you need something to wipe up EWWWW GROSS.