Mustela Bebe Hydra-Stick uploaded by Sabrina S.

BY MUSTELA

No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe. FREE of parabens, pthalates, phenoxyethenol, alcohol and essential oils For Lips and Cheeks.  With Cold Cream Nutri-Protective Mustela Celebrity Moms: "I am obsessed with Mustela® s Stretch Marks Double Action.  It is keeping my growing belly beautiful and stretch-mark free... I can t wait to use Mustela® Bebe products once our little one arrives in May." -Tiffani Thiessen "Can t get over how divine baby smells!  Mustela Foaming Shampoo is amazing, do they make it for adults?!" -Padma Lakshmi "I wouldn t trust my babies skin to anything but Mustela®.  The products are so gentle and effective and smell amazing!  I recommend Mustela® to all moms who are looking for quality skincare products for their babies." -Molly Ringwald "During my pregnancy, I never went a day wi see more...

Christina J.
Absecon, NJ
Love this for cold season!!! My kids get chapped lips noses and cheeks. I keep one for each of them. Helps keep their lips from splitting. Great product. I recommend it!
Emily G.
This is a great item to just carry in your purse. I used to use this when my daughter was an infant and rubbed a little on her cheeks during the winter and dry seasons. But what I also loved it for myself for dry skin and dry lips----taming flyaways, taming brows. Wonderful multi-tasking product. No harsh or evasive smell...lovely.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
This was the best thing for my niece's sensitive face! After trying it myself, I immediately bought me a stick and keep in my bag at all times. It's great for the winter months!
Lianne C.
Manorville, NY
I use this myself for chapped lips and skin, works great. I have not tried it on the baby yet but if she ever needed it for dry skin, i would definitely use!
Tracy D.
A great product to bring anywhere to keep hydrated during the cold seasons, I used it for my skin and my lips, a definite need in cold buffalo