Mustela Bebe Baby Shampoo uploaded by Leigh P.Mustela Bebe Baby Shampoo uploaded by Ness D.

BY MUSTELA

No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe. FREE of parabens, pthalates, phenoxyethenol, alcohol and essential oils  Enriched with Chamomile Tearless Hypoallergenic Properties: Enriched with natural extracts of chamomile and wheat Respects baby s delicate hair and scalp Tearless Rinses easily Prevents tangling Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction Mustela Celebrity Moms: "I am obsessed with Mustela® s Stretch Marks Double Action.  It is keeping my growing belly beautiful and stretch-mark free... I can t wait to use Mustela® Bebe products once our little one arrives in May." -Tiffani Thiessen "Can t get over how divine baby smells!  Mustela Foaming Shampoo is amazing, do they make it for adults?!" -Padma Lakshmi "I wouldn t trust my babies skin to anything but Mustela®.  The products are so gen see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
This shampoo makes the baby's hair very soft and it is very gentle. The odor is wonderful and it does not contain dangerous substances (E.g. Parabens is terrible). It's hypoallergenic and suitable for all babies. It's gentle upon a baby's scalp. I recommend purchasing this shampoo.
Leigh P.
This baby shampoo helped my baby from his cradle cap. In just a three weeks, his cradle cap was gone. Although it was very pricey, I would recommend it to moms and it is very gentle on skin.
Michelle F.
This is pricey but smells good. This is not a natural/organic product it is just another chemical filled baby shampoo but at least is gentle on baby skin
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
This shampoo takes forever to wash out of my daughters hair and is pretty expensive. It smells good but I was rather disappointed
Jacqueline S.
Mega Parent Expert
I received a sample of mustela. I really love the smell and how my baby's hair stays looking clean. His hair feels so smooth.
Karla A.
Rialto, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Awesome product! My baby had sensitive skin an as soon as we started using this we saw results right away!!
Jessica W.
We have used this shampoo and body wash since we brought our son back from the hospital. I choose it due to the EWG safety rating. It had a very low score compared to other baby washes. It smells great but it does not lather well and is expensive. Overall, I am happy with product.
Desire H.
Mobile, AL
My daughter had cradle cap when she was little and we tried everything. This was the best thing we found also a bottle last forever.
Ana A.
I used this shampoo since my baby was born (he is 5 now)...this shampoo smells really good and my baby hair is super smith. My baby was taking showers every other day and this shampoo was the only one that you can stills smell it after 2 days of no hair shower. My doctor recommended to my niece when she started with acne problems, really works...I give this shampoo as gift on baby showers and all my friends are in love with it. Highly recommended and worth it for the price.
Ritika C.
Love everything this brand has to offer! Yes it's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. Leaves my sons hair soft and doesn't irritate his sensitive skin on his scalp
Adalysse P.
Is this good for babies with cradle cap?