Mustela Bebe Baby Shampoo uploaded by Wesooooo D.Mustela Bebe Baby Shampoo uploaded by Ness D.Mustela Bebe Baby Shampoo uploaded by Leigh P.

BY MUSTELA

No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe. FREE of parabens, pthalates, phenoxyethenol, alcohol and essential oils  Enriched with Chamomile Tearless Hypoallergenic Properties: Enriched with natural extracts of chamomile and wheat Respects baby s delicate hair and scalp Tearless Rinses easily Prevents tangling Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction Mustela Celebrity Moms: "I am obsessed with Mustela® s Stretch Marks Double Action.  It is keeping my growing belly beautiful and stretch-mark free... I can t wait to use Mustela® Bebe products once our little one arrives in May." -Tiffani Thiessen "Can t get over how divine baby smells!  Mustela Foaming Shampoo is amazing, do they make it for adults?!" -Padma Lakshmi "I wouldn t trust my babies skin to anything but Mustela®.  The products are so gen see more...

Natasha P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This shampoo works well, but I wish it was more moisturizing. It has just a few ingridients and almost no detectable scent. Foams lightly and cleanses hair well. Very convinient bottle with a pump - so easy to use and only requires one hand to dispense, which is important if you are trying to hold on to a baby in the tub!
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
This shampoo makes the baby's hair very soft and it is very gentle. The odor is wonderful and it does not contain dangerous substances (E.g. Parabens is terrible). It's hypoallergenic and suitable for all babies. It's gentle upon a baby's scalp. I recommend purchasing this shampoo.
Leigh P.
This baby shampoo helped my baby from his cradle cap. In just a three weeks, his cradle cap was gone. Although it was very pricey, I would recommend it to moms and it is very gentle on skin.
Ana A.
I used this shampoo since my baby was born (he is 5 now)...this shampoo smells really good and my baby hair is super smith. My baby was taking showers every other day and this shampoo was the only one that you can stills smell it after 2 days of no hair shower. My doctor recommended to my niece when she started with acne problems, really works...I give this shampoo as gift on baby showers and all my friends are in love with it. Highly recommended and worth it for the price.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city , AZ
I've been using gentle soaps on my babies for awhile and have recently stuck with the aveno eczema one I received it free from a shop and I am forever a fan now! It has a light refreshing super clean smell and is gentle on my babies skin. A little goes a long way too it's my new favorite!
Samantha A.
Osceola, IA
I used this shampoo with my daughter since she was born , smells really good and leaves her hair super smooth . They also make the foam one which we used too . I honestly would recommend it , also didn't leave my daughter ever with tear eyes or anything .
Jessica W.
We have used this shampoo and body wash since we brought our son back from the hospital. I choose it due to the EWG safety rating. It had a very low score compared to other baby washes. It smells great but it does not lather well and is expensive. Overall, I am happy with product.
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have a love hate relationship with Mustella i love how great their products are but if they are not on sale they are way too expensive. I love the cleanser lotion and the sunscreen.
Ritika C.
Love everything this brand has to offer! Yes it's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. Leaves my sons hair soft and doesn't irritate his sensitive skin on his scalp
Michelle F.
This is pricey but smells good. This is not a natural/organic product it is just another chemical filled baby shampoo but at least is gentle on baby skin
Lahouati A.
I love it and smell nice
Adalysse P.
Is this good for babies with cradle cap?