BY MUSTANG

Feel bold and manly with the mustang for men. the fragrance opens with an alluring aroma of lavender, ginger, and lemon. further, a fusion of pipe tobacco and cedarwood form the heart of the mustang cologne evoke a daring ruggedness to bring out your macho side. the fragrance is completed with legendary masculine notes of amber, fir balsam, and patchouli to leave you smelling warm and pleasant throughout the day. see more...

Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
This smell is decent, it definitely can be described as "sporty"..it's almost an adventurous smell.
If you like Armani code, this could be similar in some of the scent notes in my opinion
a nice, strong smooth, clean scent that is good for a night out or anytime you feel adventurous really
Shannon R.
Tampa, Fl
It's rare for me to like any cologne my husband wears but this is perfect. This cologne is not too strong and smells amazing. I recommend all the guys to wear this every girl will love this brand of cologne.
Erick A.
El Paso, TX
I can't find this cologne any where any more and I loved it smelled great nice and clean. Got it as a present just wish I can find it again!!! Great product for anyone looking to sleep great.
Christina K.
Laveen , AZ
Hubby and I have no clue where to find this. It used to be at Target and he would buy it all the time. This was the best stuff. He smelled sexy and he just loved the scent.
Anelise H.
Delaware, OH
My boyfriend is in love with this scent, and I have to say the same! The scent is very long-lasting and smells so crisp and fresh!!
Erika C.
Flat Rock, MI
My dad has this cologne and it smells amazing! Not over powering at all! It's great for any occasion and lasts a long time!
Deena L.
Las Vegas , Nv
This cologn smells so good love when my husband wears it. Long lasting scent.
Trish L.
I personally am not a fan of this scent. It is long lasting and not too overpowering. While I wouldn't want my guy wearing it I'd suggest anyone else just try it to see if they like the scent.
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Arielle W.
Simi valley, CA
Anyone try this yet, is it any good?
Stacy R.
Winter Haven , FL
What do you think of this. Lookimg for the husband?