MakeupMustaeV
- Skinny Tint Foundation - Innocent

MustaeV - Skinny Tint Foundation - Innocent

by MustaeV

The Secret to Flawless Skin! MustaeV Skinny Tint Foundation provides a sheer to medium buildable coverage, a natural finish, in a lightweight form and is suitable for all skin types. The moisture protective screen controls the evaporation of water and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MustaeV - Skinny Tint Foundation - Innocent!
Julia Z.
MustaeV - Skinny Tint Foundation - Innocent uploaded by Julia Z.
Review for: MustaeV - Skinny Tint Foundation - Bright Beige
I bought this product at the Chicago beauty show and fell in love with it. During convantion there was presentation how the product works and I got intrigued. I bought 2 different shades, so I can mix for my perfect skin match. It's very absorbent and you don't need to use lot for full coverage. It covers all my imperfections! At first you will see liquidy layer around your face but with a minute it will all absorb and you will have smoothly covered face. It's not greecy and does not smudge on clothing. Price is reasonable for professional beauty products. Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?