Must De Eau De Parfum D'Or 100Ml

by Cartier

The first fragrance from Cartier that stunned the world of perfume, Must de Cartier captured incomparable freshness in an oriental fragrance with the very green note of galbanum. Must de Cartier Gold Eau de Parfum is a variation on jasmine with the joyous intensity of osmanthus stirring up the legendary sensuality of the Must de Cartier fragrance. A sensuous oriental fragrance with a delicate sweet fruitiness, it is the reintrepretation of the original, legendary Must de Cartier perfume. Notes: Osmanthus, Vanilla, Jasmine, Galbanum. Style: Sensual. Fruity. Oriental.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Must De Eau De Parfum D'Or 100Ml!
Marilyn V.
Alta Loma, CA
Must De Eau Parfum is my signature fragrance. I have been using it since 1985 and I receive tons of compliments on how good I smell. It has more oil in in that other perfumes. I like the earthy smell with tones of vanilla. It is also nice if you put on a sweater, the fragrance lingers and makes my closet smell great. Thank you Cartier.

Looking for your answer?