Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & Astringentsdxn
MUST BUY ! 1 Bottle Ganozhi Skin Toner ( 150ml ) Formulated with Ganoderma Extract

by dxn

Ganozhi Toner 150 ml. An effective toner formulated to minimize skin pores while leaving your skin soft and hydrated. Formulated with premium quality Ganoderma extract, Fagus sylvatica extract, allantoin and propolis cera, the Ganozhi Toner prepares your skin for the following essential step- moisturizing your skin.

Ganozhi Toner 150 ml; An effective toner formulated to minimize skin pores while leaving your skin soft and hydrated

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MUST BUY ! 1 Bottle DXN Ganozhi Skin Toner ( 150ml ) Formulated with Ganoderma Extract!
Dana K.
Colorado
The product I’m reviewing is the ganozhi moisturizing emulsion and I cannot get enough of this serum moisturizer. I think this product needs to get more recognition and love because its THAT amazing. It helped clear my acne and my face itchiness just stopped after using this magic serum. 10000% recommend!!

Looking for your answer?