BY MUSSOS

Made today in an old-fashioned Italian way. Oven baked. 10 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Foodie Expert
As always, Kitten, delicious. I made this last night to go with our spaghetti supper. By mistake, I mixed the melted butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese in a dish and let it sit on my counter. By the time I made it, it had hardened a little bit and I was able to spread it on the slices instead of brushing it. Even though it was a mistake, I will do it this way again as I hate to wash the brushes with butter in them. My youngest granddaughter was here and had supper with us and she loved it, too. She had four slices (a lot for a little girl) and my husband and I finished off the rest. This was so easy to make and I like "easy" (smile). Thanks for the recipe, Kitten. Everything of yours that I have made is over 5 stars. By the way, we will be having this again tonight....it was soooo good.
brittany c.
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
These are a must have on our pasta nights at my home. they have great flavor.
brigette p.
brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
Love to snack on these with some hummus. They taste great and very affordable.
maisa s.
maisa s.
Mussos Toast Cheese And Garlic
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Total Fat: 2.5, Protein: 2.0, Dietary Filter: 1.0, Calories: 70.0, Sizes: ['12 oz', '12 oz'], Serving Size: 3 piece, Potassium: 0.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Saturated Fat: 0.5, Sugars: 0.0, Sodium: 180.0, Cholesterol: 0.0
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Love to snack on these with some hummus. They taste great and very affordable.These are a must have on our pasta nights at my home. they have great flavor.