Mussini Crema, Tartufo Balsamic Glaze with Truffle, 5.07-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

BY MUSSINI

This table size natural truffle flavored thick mussini glaze (also called balsamic reduction) of balsamic vinegar provides the chef with convenient flexibility in offering new and exciting preparations. Glazes can be used on raw or steamed vegetables,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This glaze goes great with tomatoes or a caprese style dish with mozarella and basil. The truffle flavor is very subtle because it's a white truffle. You can also cook it for a little while to thicken it a bit if you feel it's necesarry depending on what you are cooking. I tend to use this with veggies, salad but I feel like it's a bit too sour to use with meats.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is so tasty, especially for making homemade salad dressing. Add some Balsamic, Greek seasoning, Olive Oil and some Lemon Juice. This makes the perfect low fat, low calorie salad dressing and it's healthy for you too.
Tori K.
ocklawaha, FL
This taste absolutely amazing. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. I use it to make a balsamic glaze for steaks and other meats. I don't use it very often, because like I said it is pricey.
Catherine M.
My friends Mom gave us this in a basket for a m Italian festa. I just wanted to drink this. No matter what I added this to, it made my dressings, sipping sauces, glazes 110 percent better.
Mariah K.
It's fantastic! I love cooking with it, I usually smother Portobello mushrooms with the dressing and let it seep for a couple of minutes before I cook them and put them in burgers.
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
My neighbor gave this to me because she was moving and didn't want to pack it. I not use it constantly on everything! It makes my afternoon salad heavenly. =)
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I must say the taste of this balsamic vinegar is better then any other i have tried. I love it with fresh mozzarella or bread dipped in it
Maria V.
hidalgo, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I got this as a gift from Italy in a smaller version pack of 3. I then read a recipe of french fries topped with it. Aa-mazing! Try it!
Margarita G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This glaze is yummy! I switched the cap for a spritzer and I spray my potatoes, corn And other veggies before roasting them. Delicious
Breezie E.
Columbia, MO
I love this product. I would suggest picking it up if you have a chance. I always suggest it to all my friends and family.
Maryah H.
, FL
Can u drizzle this on a salad ?
Angela M.
This glaze looks really good. Does it contain wheat or gluten in it?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Im just here for my badge.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Have you used this on a salad?
Ashley G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What do you guys use this on?