Mussini Crema, Glaze of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, 5.07-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

BY MUSSINI

Mussini Dark Balsamic Glaze is thick black glaze made with the reduction of dark balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy. This condiment is made with all natural ingredients and is IGP certified, ensuring its origin and quality. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole M.
Yep yep yep! I love balsamic glaze instead of the balsamic vinegar. I mix it with olive oil and dip French bread in it! It's so tasty! This is the first time I've used the glaze so I'm not sure what else to use it with but I will continue to look for recipes.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I always choose a good balsamic for my salads. I will sometimes slice up tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese and drizzle some balsamic over it. Good for you and healthy while also being delicious!!!
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Yuuuuuuuuuum!!!! I love the consistency of this glaze. It's thick but not molasses thick. Perfect a drizzle over bruschetta, homemade pizza, pasta, and other dishes. Perfect combination of tang and sweet. I recommend this glaze.
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I prefer this balsamic glaze to standard balsamic vindicated. It isn't watery, and goes great as a drizzle on top of salmon, roasted vegetables or bruschetta.
Rose L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I'm liking the glaze over the traditional balsamic vinegar. It's a staple. From salad dressing to dips this just gives finger foods a little something extra.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Oooo yummy! I love balsamic vinegar, this is delicious on lots of things especially sliced tomatoes, mozzarella and basil.
Maria V.
hidalgo, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Really good! I use it on my salads or as an appetizer with olive oil and bread. It tastes good because of the good quality
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
this balsamic vinegar is the taste that has to be acquired it's not something people usually like the first time they try
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Balsamic vinegar maybe the best I've ever tasted is definitely worth the price I would recommend it to anyone
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
I love this balsamic vinegar it is so good a little goes a long way of course and can put it on so many foods
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
This sounds really good, what's your opinion on it? Thanks!
jennifer d.
Do you use this on salads?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I've never used this product before.. how well does it work?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
What is your review on this product?
jose m.