BY MUSSINI #29 in Vinegar

This 30 year old mussini balsamic vinegar is recommended in combination with all gourmet foods such as fish, cooked meat, raw or cooked vegetables, cheese, sliced meats, pizzas, ice cream and any fruit. The gourmet cuisine where this outstanding balsamic vinegar can be used is limitless. Certified authentic. Produced in Modena, Italy a land rich in history, culture and great cooking. The mussini line is produced in the fertile Modena plains where their trebbiano and lambrusco grapes are grown. All production is tightly controlled under quality standards that are second to none. Certified authentic. Features include: -3.4 ounce glass bottle-"delizia" is a 30 year aged balsamic vinegar-An exceptional value for aged balsamic vinegar-Perfect on fresh fruit, vegetables, kobe beef or lobster-Beautiful gift box included; Certified authentic see more...

• I love balsamic vinegar! This looks really expensive, is it?2 Answers
  • I love balsamic vinegar on salad is this one good an how much doe...5 Answers
  • I love balsamic vinegar! How is the pricing on this brand and how...1 Answers
Raxel B.
Dardanelle, AR
One to two drops of this in your home cooked salad and your taste buds will jump of happiness. It is a small bottle that will last you.
Kiara C.
Lancaster, OH
Foodie Expert
Wow this is so fancy ! I love it ! I'm a huge fan of balsamic vinegar its amazing on salads ! I bet this would be amazing
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
Foodie Expert
I have never heard of this but it sounds so fancy and I definitely want to give it a try
Danielle M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Foodie Expert
Good for cooking with! I like to cook really healthy meals for my family, so this product is great.
Callisa Z.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely without a doubt, amazing! I know for a fact you could probably put this on anything and it would still tastes amazing if not improve it.
Edith M.
Foodie Expert
I love balsamic vinegar on salad is this one good an how much does it cost
Jesika D.
How expensive is this?
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
Foodie Expert
Is this a good balsamic vinegar