Musselman's Natural Unsweetened No Sugar Added Apple Sauce uploaded by Alicia B.

BY MUSSELMAN'S #21 in Applesauce

Musselman's® Natural Unsweetened Apple Sauce.
No sugar added.
American culinary chefsbest. chefsbest.org.
2010 Chefs Best Award Best Taste.
100% American grown apples.
Per 1/2 cup serving:
50 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
10mg sodium 0% DV.
8g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jomary R.
My kids loves this applesauce and I like it because it's not sugar added. It is a good product with a good price. I think is more healthy and is made with quality ingredients. You can find it in supermarkets snd grocery stores. I definitely recommend it!
Shelby J.
Arvada, CO
Why do we need to add sugar to applesauce? So glad this applesauce doesn't do that! It's definitely sweet enough on its own! I buy this every time I go to the store and have it for lunch nearly everyday!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Foodie Expert
Personally, I prefer Motts applesauce over this brand, 100%. Though apple sauce is apple sauce and they both taste good
Diana R.
Euclid, OH
Bought by mistake. Not good if you are looking for the real thing. It's was ok was able to finish the package.
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
I have 2 children, ages 1 and 4 who love applesauce. We go through a container about once a week. I love that this applesauce doesn't have added sugar. Not only do we just eat it plain, but we freeze it and make some small Popsicle for our teething baby, I bake with it in place of oil for muffins, we smear it on pancakes in place of their syrup. It isn't the cheapest of the brands, but the quality and "natural" aspects of this makes it worth paying the small extra fee.
Alicia B.
Foodie Expert
This applesauce is so delicious! There's no need for all the added sugars in regular applesauce, this tastes exactly the same! This brand is more affordable than other brands, so I always pick this one up. Sometimes I even add a bit of cinnamon into this to give it a little extra kick. Would definitely recommend this.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Foodie Expert
I really don't like this applesauce. It is thick and tastes really bare and flavorless.  I prefer a different brand that has a lighter color and taste.  The bottle is also difficult to grip and twist as there are odd ridges.  This is more expensive than other applesauces, which is another reason why I like other applesauces more.
Melita Eclavea R.
Sparks, NV
A staple in my refrigerator. Perfect for a light snack, just by itself, but also great to include in other dishes. Tried it once with pork chops, and it was delicious.
April P.
Bloomfield , NJ
Great snack!!! Not sugary. And I got them at the grocery store buy one, get one. They are great to bring to work when you need a little snack.
Morgan H.
Foodie Expert
No sugar Apple sauce is something you either like or you don't like I don't think there is really an In between. I personally don't like it.