BY MUSSELMAN'S

Musselman's?? Lite No Sugar Added Apple Sauce.
Easy grip.
Easy open.
100% American grown apples.
Sweetened with Splenda?? Brand. see more...

Emily O.
Muncie, IN
I love that they didn't add sugar. Tastes just like regular applesauce to me and so much better for you! I am so fed up with products that have so many unnecessary additives! Great for kids that want applesauce and for people trying to lose weight
Render L.
This is a great applesauce. I use this as a egg re-placer for our vegan baking recipes. To use Musselmans Apple Sauce to replace eggs, use 1/4 cup apple sauce = 1 egg. Works really well.
Melissa H.
South Gate, CA
My 5 year old son loves apple sauce. he can probably eat the whole jar if i let him. i like the fact that its lite. i also buy him the individual cups for his lunch box.
Mandy W.
Love applesauce, especially homemade. But this sauce is quite tasty as well. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top and it's perfect!
Michelle J.
Akron, NY
My kids LOVE applesauce, and I feel great about giving them this with no added sugar. Happy mommy, happy babies!
Hayley P.
Evanston, WY
Great tasting applesauce with no extra sugar. my kids love it and didn't notice it was good for them.
Mandy C.
Musselman's is the best brand for applesauce. I trust it the most when I buy for my classroom or my kids I work with. Best quality!

back