GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesMusselman's
Cinnamon Fat Free Apple Sauce - 6 PK

Musselman's Cinnamon Fat Free Apple Sauce - 6 PK

Musselman's?? Cinnamon Fat Free Apple Ssauce - 6 PK.
Naturally Fat free.
Per 4 oz unit serving.
90 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
10mg sodium 0% DV.
19g sugars.
100% American grown apples.
6-4 oz cups.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Musselman's Cinnamon Fat Free Apple Sauce - 6 PK!
Felicia B.
Plainview, NY
Musselman's Cinnamon Fat Free Apple Sauce - 6 PK uploaded by Felicia B.
Let me start by saying whoever said Apple sauce is for babies or to be served as a side dish got it all wrong. I bought the Musselman's apple sauce 6 pack at Shoprite because it was on sale and fell in love with apple sauce all over again. I then tried Mott's and store brand and so on which always led me right back to Musselman's. It's my go to snack at the end of the day, and if I get some on my chin when I'm trying to lick the bottom. No one has to know!
Erika A.
Easton, PA
Musselman's Cinnamon Fat Free Apple Sauce - 6 PK uploaded by Erika A.
Musselman’s cinnamon apple sauce is my favorite, it tastes just like homemade. My daughter also loves it, and it’s not super expensive.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
If I’m going to have applesauce it’s normally the one with cinnamon in it . I really love the flavor of their applesauces I remember living with my grandmother this was the brand she would normally buy . So if I have it now it definitely takes me back
Demorrow  L.
Norfolk, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
For starters, I love Cinnamon apple sauce. What's extra nice with Mussleman's is that it contains no added sugar. I must watch my sugar intake and thus apple sauce enables me to have a great snack without the guilt of wasted calories. I recommend it to others.
Christopher H.
Triadelphia, WV
The best applesauce on the planet, hands down! Musselman’s is my absolute go to for any of my Apple sauce or cider needs. Best in the business!
Jennifer  E.
My family prefers the musselmans brand. We love the cinnamon flavor. It's a great value for what we get. Lately we have had a hard time finding it on the shelf. We have gone to several stores looking for it and can find it. If we find it again, we will buy in bulk.
Brandy P.
Olathe, KS
I love this cinnamon applesauce. It's my go to whenever I am sick or if I have surgery. I don't eat alot when I don't feel good and this always hits the spot.
Jennifer K.
I get this for my grandson. It tastes great and the extra cinnamon adds a kick. He loves it a 1 year old. Not bitter and great for a side. Add to pork tenderloin or even add on top of any dish and bake with it. Comes out juicy
Lily T.
Orlando, FL
These are my favorite to have and always had them in my lunch box when I was little and cinnamon is the best to have for a snack, nothing to sweet. I think the flavor is really good and the normal applesauce is also yummy!
Jamie J.
I give this apple sauce to my kids as a healthier snack alternative. It does have added sugar, but I prefer this over complete junk food. I love the taste of the apple sauce and so do my kids. For adults, it's great for lunches and when eating a piece of pork for dinner.

Looking for your answer?