Musselman's® Apple Pie Filling 21 oz. Can uploaded by Jamie M.Musselman's® Apple Pie Filling 21 oz. Can uploaded by Jamie M.Musselman's® Apple Pie Filling 21 oz. Can uploaded by Jamie M.

BY MUSSELMAN'S

Musselman's Classic Apple Pie Filling. Fat Free, Gluten Free. Perfect for pie, or use them as a cheesecake or ice cream topping! see more...

Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
I used this apple pie filling to make a desert for the #influenstereats and it tasted wonderful. It was apple pie cups made with 2 ingredients, apple pie filling and cinnamon rolls (and the icing included in cinnamon rolls). The apples are soft and much faster than doing it homemade. I recommend this pie filling . I'll post pic and recipe of what I made. @influenster #influenstereats
These are my own opinions and I was not compensated but this is part of a contest
Kari S.
Blaine, MN
This Apple Pie Filling is the absolute best when you want to make an apple pie but don’t have time to do it all by scratch! This filling has a great taste! I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Ashley H.
Delhi, CA
Makes an excellent Dump Cake. Pour into a baking pan, Add in a dry cake mix, yes just the contents of the cake box. DO NOT MIX IT. slice butter and cover cake and throw it in the oven. You will never believe the perfection of the finished result.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great pie filling. In addition to pies, I've used it to make a killer apple cinnamon french toast casserole. It's nice to have some quick and easy if you don't have time to cook down the apples. It's well-priced as well. I would recommend.
Abby B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Of course, nothing is better than the real thing, but this is a close second. The apples are soft but not soggy, and it has just the right amount of sweetness added to it.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this when making pullovers. It's not too sweet or tart so it's perfect. When I don't have the time to peel and slice apples myself, these are my go to shortcut.
Joanne H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is perfect for using as a pancake topping or small apple turnovers. I actually have never used this for an apple pie, but I have for lots of other treats.
Mia W.
I use this to bake apple pies. It is tasty, and can be used for a variety of dishes. Be sure to look at the label as some may be sugar free.
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the way this taste. We use it for ice cream we just heat it up and pour over ice cream it's like having apple pie alamode.
Bailey G.
Grand Island, NY
I used this just the other day to make apple pie toquitos and it was absolutley delicious. The cinnomin in the mix is amazing!
Deborah S.
Fayetteville
How many cups of apple pie filling in a 21 oz can?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Dumb question lol but does it come with the apples in it?
Danielle M.
Edmonton, AB
Is this too sweet? like sweeter than making homemade filling? I would like to speed up the baking process but i dont want it to taste gross.