Musselman's Apple Butter uploaded by T M.

BY MUSSELMAN'S #86 in Jams & Jellies

6g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Great alternative to butter and way less calories too! Takes great if u add it to toast or English muffin and has a shelf life of like a year. Really recommend you give it a try.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I am a huge apple butter girl. I love it!! Musselman's is probably my second favorite it. The one I like more is the Louisburg Cider Mill's-- which is made right in my state not too far from where I leave. Musselman's is my favorite store bought brand!
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
APPLE BUTTER is amazing! I use apple butter in the winter most of the time. I mean you could use it anytime you wanted but it just feels so warm and tasteful in the winter!
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
I'm an apple butter fan, and Musselman's is the next best thing to homemade. It has a good texture and flavor, and isn't too sweet. I mostly eat it on wheat toast, but have also used it on warm muffins and it was fantastic.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
My absolute favorite apple butter, I wish it was a bit healthier for you & wish it didnt cost so much, but this apple butter is much better than the stores off brands version.
Shan E.
Review for: Apple Butter 28 oz; 1 lb 12 oz; 793 g, Apple Butter 17 oz; 1 lb 1 oz; 482 g more...
This is delicious apple butter. It has the perfect blend of sweetness and spice, and perfect texture. I love it paired with peanut butter in a sandwich!
Alicia B.
Best tasting apple butter hands down. It's low in fat and sugar too so you font feel guilty eating it. I love mine on English muffins.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Delicious. I love this stuff. I love it on waffles and toast. I'd eat it by the spoonful. The jar doesn't last long at my house.
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
This apple butter I must say is excellent!! Bought many times, definitely goes well on just some toast with butter!!
It is the right consistency and tastes great on home made biscuits. The jar lasts a long time!