BY MUSIC HALL

Clearly PowerfulThe a15.3 is powered by a high-current 50 watt per channel amplifier. Hear every whisp of a finger sliding on a guitar string, every inflection in the singer's voice. An ultra low noise pre-amplifier section keeps the transparency in your music. A high-current torodial power transformer provides clean intense sound. Robust BuildA stylish brushed aluminum face plate, adds strength to the solid black chassis. The a15.3 is robustly built with special padded damping feet to keep unwanted vibrations that may lead to sound altering distortion. Gold&dnash;plated heavy guage speaker binding post accomodate the largest of speaker cables. The 5-way design, also give the option for different quick connection methods such as banana plugs or spades. Add a turntable with ease, with the amplified phono input, allowing you the choice of a moving-magnet phono input. InputsListen to every source in your stack without having to change cables over. 5 gold-plated stereo analog inputs give plenty of rooms for several pieces of equipment. A front 3.5mm headphone output can be used for more intimate listening of your favorite song. The a15.3 also has a front 3.5mm lind input for use with modern sources such as MP3 players, Smart Phones and Tablets. Convenience FeaturesLiks most high end audio equipment, the Music Hall a15.3 provides a removable power cable. The voltage is swithable for use anywhere in the world. No modern audio equipment is every truly complete without it's remote control. see more...

• How much would one of these cost me? Would I still need a...10 Answers
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I am a musician and a producer so this unit has improved the quality of my work greatly. It allows me to hear the little things that I would typically miss while editing my music. I would absolutely buy this again.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
My brother bought this it works really well and is definitely worth buying I highly recommend this to anyone
Justice E.
This is a nice and good quality amplifier. There's many options and availability with this type of product.
Joey S.
Mercedes, TX
This is good quality and it's easy to use my music in it and it's better then half of them out there.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me
Encanto y muy recordable para todos muy buena calidad y se escucha muy claro
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Techie Expert Level 2
How much would one of these cost me? Would I still need a sound bar if I have an amplifier?