Stacy E.
Doral, FL
Really good, I will bought thus again! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE THIS GOOD! Both of the gel are waterproof! Very pigmented!
Jenna C.
They are both really good, but the eyebrow one is the one I use the most Definitely recommend To those who are on a budget and are just barely starting out on their make up or just gathering the make up.
Jenna C.
I didn’t like this eyeliner gel too much. I usually use this at least once a month it is long lasting and it doesn’t wipe fast. I got this on amazon so ehh..
Sneha d.
The besttttt budget gel eyeliner ever!!!!!! Saves a lot of money and also is of best quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
I bought this on Amazon the other day and was super excited when I received it. I tried it on only for little ( will be wearing it for longer and providing an update) and I loved it! It's super creamy and pigmented. The eyeliner brush made it easy to make a wing and I didn't find my using a lot of it (like I normally would.)
UPDATE: After days of using this, I found that it doesn't smear and that it last all day!
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I love gel eyeliner it's so easy to apply and it's way easier then the pencil and it's worth the money but the thing is I don't like the brushes that came with this but other than that I love it and I would recommend it
Tiana C.
This product is great because you both black and brown product. I use the black for my wing or line and the brown for my brows. It last long but when applying you must wait for it to fully dry. The product goes an smooth as well.
Wendy O.
Absolute in love with it.It is my favorite eyeliner because I can apply however much I want onto the brush and can guide it better than a pencil. Highly recommend this product! I bought it 2 months ago and i's the best product ever! I would absolutely buy another one
Alexandra S.
Arges, Pitesti
I loooove this! It has all you want - pigmentent, long-wearing , creamy and the brown is actually brown not blackish.You can see in the photos and it actually has two good brushes.
Raee C.
Mcclellan, CA
Loooooove this product, i use it for my eyebrows i never used any other brand since i first got it on amazon and have fallen in love would most def recomend.
April N.
Tuscumbia, AL
How easy is it to apply this? Is it better than the eye liner pin? Would love to try it!
Tasan S.
Richmond, CA
I have sensitive eyes. Is this something I could use?
Starr D.
Fairfield, CA
Is this good for a beginner?
Jessica F.
Guelph, ON
I know they call it "24H", but does it actually last that long? How much fade are we talking? Would it go from first application around 8am to the bar for drinks at 7 pm without any touch up?
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How well is the application of this product?