BY MUSIC FLOWER

Music Flower Long-wear Gel Eyeliner 24H
  • "MORE PEOPLE NEED TO FOND OUT ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!!!! I am on my second order and I love it so much so creamy and pigmented it beyond #crazy Really easy to clean found it online fore like 3$ 💕💕💕🔥 I not much of a user of brow powder so this pomade/gel make my brows look on #fleek." in 5 reviews
Monique A.
Lancaster, CA
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Omg what can I say about this product?? Absolute in love with it. It applies so smoothly and it doesn't clump. It is my favorite eyeliner because I can apply however much I want onto the brush and can guide it better than a pencil or twist up. Highly recommend this product! Go buy it NOW!!!
Aliza K.
Its a pigmented dard black eyeliner it is so long lasting it does what it says love it always wear it love this product
April N.
Tuscumbia, AL
How easy is it to apply this? Is it better than the eye liner pin? Would love to try it!
Tasan S.
Richmond, CA
I have sensitive eyes. Is this something I could use?
Starr D.
Fairfield, CA
Is this good for a beginner?
Jessica F.
Guelph, ON
I know they call it "24H", but does it actually last that long? How much fade are we talking? Would it go from first application around 8am to the bar for drinks at 7 pm without any touch up?
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How well is the application of this product?