BY MUSIC FLOWER

Music Flower Long-wear Gel Eyeliner 24H
  • "MORE PEOPLE NEED TO FOND OUT ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!!!! I am on my second order and I love it so much so creamy and pigmented it beyond #crazy Really easy to clean found it online fore like 3$ 💕💕💕🔥 I not much of a user of brow powder so this pomade/gel make my brows look on #fleek." in 5 reviews
Lacie B.
Manteca, CA
This actually works surprisingly well along with the eyebrow tint they have. Lasts long
Norma D.
Mcallen, TX
Lov it its the best eye liner ever ... Its cremmy and the brush it essy to use and the colora are perfect
member-ae89a8a31
alliance
Love this product! Doesn't run or smear..has always held up to the task..can get a great line with the provided brush
❤️❤️😱😱esto esta perfecto! This is perfect! How much? Because I want! 24h? 😍
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee
I love this product! It's extremely easy to use if you already know how to use the brush. It gives a nice clean line everything and doesn't smudge.
Julisa C.
Houston
This product is good to apply it and is easy to remove it. You can erase your errors with applying something to remove it
Elidé G.
I love this, is practical and easy to use. Plus it lasts all day. I just love it
Chandler F.
Cameron, NC
It goes on smoothly and is easy to use! It doesn't smudge and looks amazing! I totally recommend it!
Amanda B.
Rossville, GA
This product is amazing! Eyeliner stays on all night, no runs no messy streaks. I will definitely be buying more. My friends also love it! If you have issues with runny or messy Eyeliner, get some of this. It works wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sam K.
This is one of my favorite gel liners. It's easy to apply and used with the right brush, you can get a really crisp wing. Just don't leave the lid off too long or it will dry out, but that is every gel pot.
April N.
Tuscumbia, AL
How easy is it to apply this? Is it better than the eye liner pin? Would love to try it!
Tasan S.
Richmond, CA
I have sensitive eyes. Is this something I could use?
Starr D.
Fairfield, CA
Is this good for a beginner?
Jessica F.
Guelph, ON
I know they call it "24H", but does it actually last that long? How much fade are we talking? Would it go from first application around 8am to the bar for drinks at 7 pm without any touch up?
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How well is the application of this product?