BY MUSIC FLOWER

Music Flower Long-wear Gel Eyeliner 24H
  • "MORE PEOPLE NEED TO FOND OUT ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!!!! I am on my second order and I love it so much so creamy and pigmented it beyond #crazy Really easy to clean found it online fore like 3$ 💕💕💕🔥 I not much of a user of brow powder so this pomade/gel make my brows look on #fleek." in 5 reviews
Julisa C.
New Caney
This product is good to apply it and is easy to remove it. You can erase your errors with applying something to remove it
Sneha d.
The besttttt budget gel eyeliner ever!!!!!! Saves a lot of money and also is of best quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Viviana M.
San Diego
This Eyeliners are great!! They apply really easy and they last longer than other ones!! Definitely one of my favorites!!
Aliza K.
Its a pigmented dard black eyeliner it is so long lasting it does what it says love it always wear it love this product
Monique A.
Lancaster, CA
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Omg what can I say about this product?? Absolute in love with it. It applies so smoothly and it doesn't clump. It is my favorite eyeliner because I can apply however much I want onto the brush and can guide it better than a pencil or twist up. Highly recommend this product! Go buy it NOW!!!
Amanda B.
Rossville, GA
This product is amazing! Eyeliner stays on all night, no runs no messy streaks. I will definitely be buying more. My friends also love it! If you have issues with runny or messy Eyeliner, get some of this. It works wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sam K.
This is one of my favorite gel liners. It's easy to apply and used with the right brush, you can get a really crisp wing. Just don't leave the lid off too long or it will dry out, but that is every gel pot.
Elidé G.
I love this, is practical and easy to use. Plus it lasts all day. I just love it
Chandler F.
Cameron, NC
It goes on smoothly and is easy to use! It doesn't smudge and looks amazing! I totally recommend it!
April N.
Tuscumbia, AL
How easy is it to apply this? Is it better than the eye liner pin? Would love to try it!
Tasan S.
Richmond, CA
I have sensitive eyes. Is this something I could use?
Starr D.
Fairfield, CA
Is this good for a beginner?
Jessica F.
Guelph, ON
I know they call it "24H", but does it actually last that long? How much fade are we talking? Would it go from first application around 8am to the bar for drinks at 7 pm without any touch up?
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How well is the application of this product?