BY MUSIC FLOWER

Cheyenne Golden C.
Cheyenne Golden C.
Alpharetta , GA
THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I can literally do my eyeliner and wear it overnight. My only complaint is the brush. If you're lazy (like me) you'll leave it alone and eyeliner will harden on the brush. Coconut oil fixes this, but ya know.. it happens! 9/10
Aliza K.
Aliza K.
Its a pigmented dard black eyeliner it is so long lasting it does what it says love it always wear it love this product
Elidé G.
Elidé G.
I love this, is practical and easy to use. Plus it lasts all day. I just love it
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Rome
Absolute in love with it.It is my favorite eyeliner because I can apply however much I want onto the brush and can guide it better than a pencil. Highly recommend this product! I bought it 2 months ago and i's the best product ever! I would absolutely buy another one
Sneha d.
Sneha d.
The besttttt budget gel eyeliner ever!!!!!! Saves a lot of money and also is of best quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danay R.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
este eye liner es muy oscuro, ideal para quienes buscan eso,de buena duracion y de consistenca cremosa que hace facil su aplicacion y de retirar
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Arges, Pitesti
I loooove this! It has all you want - pigmentent, long-wearing , creamy and the brown is actually brown not blackish.You can see in the photos and it actually has two good brushes.
April N.
April N.
Tuscumbia, AL
How easy is it to apply this? Is it better than the eye liner pin? Would love to try it!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How well is the application of this product?
Starr D.
Starr D.
Fairfield, CA
Is this good for a beginner?
Tasan S.
Tasan S.
Richmond, CA
I have sensitive eyes. Is this something I could use?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Guelph, ON
I know they call it "24H", but does it actually last that long? How much fade are we talking? Would it go from first application around 8am to the bar for drinks at 7 pm without any touch up?