BY MUSIC FLOWER

member-ae89a8a31
alliance
Love this product! Doesn't run or smear..has always held up to the task..can get a great line with the provided brush
Wendy O.
Rome
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolute in love with it.It is my favorite eyeliner because I can apply however much I want onto the brush and can guide it better than a pencil. Highly recommend this product! I bought it 2 months ago and i's the best product ever! I would absolutely buy another one
Sneha d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The besttttt budget gel eyeliner ever!!!!!! Saves a lot of money and also is of best quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aliza K.
Its a pigmented dard black eyeliner it is so long lasting it does what it says love it always wear it love this product
Elidé G.
I love this, is practical and easy to use. Plus it lasts all day. I just love it
Alexandra S.
Arges, Pitesti
I loooove this! It has all you want - pigmentent, long-wearing , creamy and the brown is actually brown not blackish.You can see in the photos and it actually has two good brushes.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
Beauty Junkie Expert
este eye liner es muy oscuro, ideal para quienes buscan eso,de buena duracion y de consistenca cremosa que hace facil su aplicacion y de retirar
April N.
Tuscumbia, AL
How easy is it to apply this? Is it better than the eye liner pin? Would love to try it!
Tasan S.
Richmond, CA
I have sensitive eyes. Is this something I could use?
Starr D.
Fairfield, CA
Is this good for a beginner?
Jessica F.
Guelph, ON
I know they call it "24H", but does it actually last that long? How much fade are we talking? Would it go from first application around 8am to the bar for drinks at 7 pm without any touch up?
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How well is the application of this product?