BY MUSIC FLOWER

Music Flower Long-wear Gel Eyeliner 24H
  • "MORE PEOPLE NEED TO FOND OUT ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!!!! I am on my second order and I love it so much so creamy and pigmented it beyond #crazy Really easy to clean found it online fore like 3$ 💕💕💕🔥 I not much of a user of brow powder so this pomade/gel make my brows look on #fleek." in 5 reviews
Raee C.
Mcclellan, CA
Loooooove this product, i use it for my eyebrows i never used any other brand since i first got it on amazon and have fallen in love would most def recomend.
Jenna C.
Anaheim
I didn’t like this eyeliner gel too much. I usually use this at least once a month it is long lasting and it doesn’t wipe fast. I got this on amazon so ehh..
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee
I love this product! It's extremely easy to use if you already know how to use the brush. It gives a nice clean line everything and doesn't smudge.
Nazeeha R.
Shaker Hts, OH
This product is ok it tends to dry out a lot and then you use it on your eyes after a while it tends to flake and then fall off
Viviana M.
San Diego
This Eyeliners are great!! They apply really easy and they last longer than other ones!! Definitely one of my favorites!!
Julisa C.
New Caney
This product is good to apply it and is easy to remove it. You can erase your errors with applying something to remove it
Anna B.
Tuscumbia, AL
Love it! Lasts all day. I have always had a horrible time with eyeliner smudging bad. This does not smudge bad at all.
member-ae89a8a31
alliance
Love this product! Doesn't run or smear..has always held up to the task..can get a great line with the provided brush
Theresa H.
Orlando , FL
This was helpful and I'm running out to buy it. If not too expensive thanks a bunches of pretty eyeliner
Norma D.
Mcallen, TX
Lov it its the best eye liner ever ... Its cremmy and the brush it essy to use and the colora are perfect
April N.
Tuscumbia, AL
How easy is it to apply this? Is it better than the eye liner pin? Would love to try it!
Tasan S.
Richmond, CA
I have sensitive eyes. Is this something I could use?
Starr D.
Fairfield, CA
Is this good for a beginner?
Jessica F.
Guelph, ON
I know they call it "24H", but does it actually last that long? How much fade are we talking? Would it go from first application around 8am to the bar for drinks at 7 pm without any touch up?
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How well is the application of this product?