BY MUSIC FLOWER

Chandler F.
Chandler F.
Cameron, NC
It goes on smoothly and is easy to use! It doesn't smudge and looks amazing! I totally recommend it!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Omg what can I say about this product?? Absolute in love with it. It applies so smoothly and it doesn't clump. It is my favorite eyeliner because I can apply however much I want onto the brush and can guide it better than a pencil or twist up. Highly recommend this product! Go buy it NOW!!!
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
San Diego
This Eyeliners are great!! They apply really easy and they last longer than other ones!! Definitely one of my favorites!!
❤️❤️😱😱esto esta perfecto! This is perfect! How much? Because I want! 24h? 😍
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee
I love this product! It's extremely easy to use if you already know how to use the brush. It gives a nice clean line everything and doesn't smudge.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
This was helpful and I'm running out to buy it. If not too expensive thanks a bunches of pretty eyeliner
Nazeeha R.
Nazeeha R.
Shaker Hts, OH
This product is ok it tends to dry out a lot and then you use it on your eyes after a while it tends to flake and then fall off
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, CA
MORE PEOPLE NEED TO FOND OUT ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!!!! I am on my second order and I love it so much so creamy and pigmented it beyond #crazy
Really easy to clean found it online fore like 3$ 💕💕💕🔥 I not much of a user of brow powder so this pomade/gel make my brows look on #fleek.
Norma D.
Norma D.
Mcallen, TX
Lov it its the best eye liner ever ... Its cremmy and the brush it essy to use and the colora are perfect
Raee C.
Raee C.
Mcclellan, CA
Loooooove this product, i use it for my eyebrows i never used any other brand since i first got it on amazon and have fallen in love would most def recomend.
April N.
April N.
Tuscumbia, AL
How easy is it to apply this? Is it better than the eye liner pin? Would love to try it!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How well is the application of this product?
Starr D.
Starr D.
Fairfield, CA
Is this good for a beginner?
Tasan S.
Tasan S.
Richmond, CA
I have sensitive eyes. Is this something I could use?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Guelph, ON
I know they call it "24H", but does it actually last that long? How much fade are we talking? Would it go from first application around 8am to the bar for drinks at 7 pm without any touch up?