Music Flower Long-wear Gel Eyeliner 24H
Music Flower Long-wear Gel Eyeliner 24H
By Music Flower
April N.
Tuscumbia, AL

How easy is it to apply this? Is it better than the eye liner pin? Would love to try it!

Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Rome
1 year, 3 months ago
It is really easy even for begginers. It's applies smoothly and it does not clump
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
1 year, 6 months ago
I love this liner! There's a pretty significant difference between this and a liner pen (in my opinion). I like really sharp lines and it's typically easier for me to use the pens than it is the gel. If you're open to trying new things I would go ahead and say to try it!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
1 year, 6 months ago
It took me some practice cause all I used where pens. But I love mine. After a few tries you get the hang of it.