BY MUSIC FLOWER

Music Flower Long-wear Gel Eyeliner 24H
  • "MORE PEOPLE NEED TO FOND OUT ABOUT THIS PRODUCT!!!! I am on my second order and I love it so much so creamy and pigmented it beyond #crazy Really easy to clean found it online fore like 3$ 💕💕💕🔥 I not much of a user of brow powder so this pomade/gel make my brows look on #fleek." in 5 reviews
Jenna C.
Anaheim, CA
They are both really good, but the eyebrow one is the one I use the most Definitely recommend To those who are on a budget and are just barely starting out on their make up or just gathering the make up.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Omg what can I say about this product?? Absolute in love with it. It applies so smoothly and it doesn't clump. It is my favorite eyeliner because I can apply however much I want onto the brush and can guide it better than a pencil or twist up. Highly recommend this product! Go buy it NOW!!!
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
I bought this on Amazon the other day and was super excited when I received it. I tried it on only for little ( will be wearing it for longer and providing an update) and I loved it! It's super creamy and pigmented. The eyeliner brush made it easy to make a wing and I didn't find my using a lot of it (like I normally would.)
UPDATE: After days of using this, I found that it doesn't smear and that it last all day!
Sam K.
This is one of my favorite gel liners. It's easy to apply and used with the right brush, you can get a really crisp wing. Just don't leave the lid off too long or it will dry out, but that is every gel pot.
Amanda B.
Rossville, GA
This product is amazing! Eyeliner stays on all night, no runs no messy streaks. I will definitely be buying more. My friends also love it! If you have issues with runny or messy Eyeliner, get some of this. It works wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenna E.
Parkersburg , WV
Personally, I'm not a fan of the brush it came with, so I'd definitely pick another one up. The liner itself is great, though. It lasts all day, and you don't have to worry about smudging.
Tiana C.
This product is great because you both black and brown product. I use the black for my wing or line and the brown for my brows. It last long but when applying you must wait for it to fully dry. The product goes an smooth as well.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I love gel eyeliner it's so easy to apply and it's way easier then the pencil and it's worth the money but the thing is I don't like the brushes that came with this but other than that I love it and I would recommend it
Marisol A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Cheyenne Golden C.
Alpharetta , GA
THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I can literally do my eyeliner and wear it overnight. My only complaint is the brush. If you're lazy (like me) you'll leave it alone and eyeliner will harden on the brush. Coconut oil fixes this, but ya know.. it happens! 9/10
April N.
Tuscumbia, AL
How easy is it to apply this? Is it better than the eye liner pin? Would love to try it!
Tasan S.
Richmond, CA
I have sensitive eyes. Is this something I could use?
Starr D.
Fairfield, CA
Is this good for a beginner?
Jessica F.
Guelph, ON
I know they call it "24H", but does it actually last that long? How much fade are we talking? Would it go from first application around 8am to the bar for drinks at 7 pm without any touch up?
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How well is the application of this product?