BY MUSIC FLOWER

Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Personally, I'm not a fan of the brush it came with, so I'd definitely pick another one up. The liner itself is great, though. It lasts all day, and you don't have to worry about smudging.
Julisa C.
Julisa C.
New Caney
This product is good to apply it and is easy to remove it. You can erase your errors with applying something to remove it
member-ae89a8a31
member-ae89a8a31
alliance
Love this product! Doesn't run or smear..has always held up to the task..can get a great line with the provided brush
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Manteca, CA
This actually works surprisingly well along with the eyebrow tint they have. Lasts long
Daniyela T.
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
I bought this on Amazon the other day and was super excited when I received it. I tried it on only for little ( will be wearing it for longer and providing an update) and I loved it! It's super creamy and pigmented. The eyeliner brush made it easy to make a wing and I didn't find my using a lot of it (like I normally would.)
UPDATE: After days of using this, I found that it doesn't smear and that it last all day!
Tiana C.
Tiana C.
This product is great because you both black and brown product. I use the black for my wing or line and the brown for my brows. It last long but when applying you must wait for it to fully dry. The product goes an smooth as well.
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I love gel eyeliner it's so easy to apply and it's way easier then the pencil and it's worth the money but the thing is I don't like the brushes that came with this but other than that I love it and I would recommend it
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Omg what can I say about this product?? Absolute in love with it. It applies so smoothly and it doesn't clump. It is my favorite eyeliner because I can apply however much I want onto the brush and can guide it better than a pencil or twist up. Highly recommend this product! Go buy it NOW!!!
Chandler F.
Chandler F.
Cameron, NC
It goes on smoothly and is easy to use! It doesn't smudge and looks amazing! I totally recommend it!
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
San Diego
This Eyeliners are great!! They apply really easy and they last longer than other ones!! Definitely one of my favorites!!
April N.
April N.
Tuscumbia, AL
How easy is it to apply this? Is it better than the eye liner pin? Would love to try it!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How well is the application of this product?
Starr D.
Starr D.
Fairfield, CA
Is this good for a beginner?
Tasan S.
Tasan S.
Richmond, CA
I have sensitive eyes. Is this something I could use?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Guelph, ON
I know they call it "24H", but does it actually last that long? How much fade are we talking? Would it go from first application around 8am to the bar for drinks at 7 pm without any touch up?