Museum of Ice Cream Piniata uploaded by Ya.dres A.Museum of Ice Cream Piniata uploaded by Amy T.Museum of Ice Cream Piniata uploaded by Lauren M.

BY MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM

A rich, vanilla cream base, bursting with buttery cake bites, crunchy animal cookies, fizzy cotton candy, and our signature rainbow sprinkles.

Museum of Ice Cream's debut ice cream line is the magic of MOIC in pint-sized form. We've taken inspiration from our most celebrated memories, and the fun of our favorite experiences, to create 7 tasty flavors made to delight. With rich and decadent ingredients from all over the world, each flavor was crafted to transport and inspire. Our ice cream line is a truly SWEET labor of love. We are thrilled to be bringing the creativity and imagination of Museum of Ice Cream to life through our favorite treat.

Gina C.
Stephens City , VA
I recently just tried this brand of ice cream and am I love with it! So far the Piñata flavor has been my ultimate fav! It has little bits of animal crackers, cupcake bites, and cotton candy fizz candies! I mean come on, who wouldn’t want to try that. And the best part yet is that it isn’t too sweet. I highly recommend buying this if you haven’t already tried it!
Lauren M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Target
I was so excited when I saw this on the shelf because the museum is so cool, but this was extremely disappointing. The packaging is so cute, but the flavor was only a marginal improvement from the BLAH boringness of Sprinkle Pool. It fell flat. The vanilla base was nothing special, the cupcake chunks were hard and crunchy instead of cake like. The cotton candy/pop rock addition was something unique and the smoky sugar flavor from the cotton candy was good, but that was only 2% of the ice cream. Who knew Instagrammability does not equate to flavor? ;)
Jessi S.
Kingston, NY
I took the trip to The Pint Shop and I bought this there and it tastes like unicorns and rainbows in an ice cream pint. Thank goodness it’s cold in Target now and $4.99 for a pint is such a good price point.
Amy T.
Purchased at: Target
Bought at Target, on sale so the price was right! It's ice cream, so it's not BAD. I wish it had bigger pieces of the fillings, though. Plus it has palm oil in it, which is an unnecessary ingredient that is terrible for the environment and wildlife.
Ramona S.
Not bad, but not great either. The cotton candy can be a bit overwhelming; was hoping for more of animal crackers but they are few and far in between. It’s primarily just plain vanilla ice cream; definitely not the colorful, chock-full of goodies that the name suggests
Frances F.
Jacksonville, FL
I wanted to like it, I mean I finished it. But I was expecting more. I was disappointed on the taste, it did have some crunch on the stuff that was in it. I was looking for the fizzy cotton candy, I know it was in there. Just didn't taste it.
Allison S.
At first I thought this was a banana ice cream because the color of the carton. When I read what flavor it was, I KNEW I had to try it. It was so good! It has so many flavors, and they all complimented each other well.
Ashley J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Target
Its a party in your mouth! With Sprinkles, frosted animal cracker pieces, cotton candies and vanilla ice cream. What more could anyone want?!?! There are other flavors that are all equally as satisfying.
Kara U.
Louisville, KY
Unexpectedly and delightfully delicious! The pops of flavor in the vanilla remind me of being a kid, and are just enough to elevate it to something better than just vanilla.
Cassandra Z.
Purchased at: Target
I thought this stuff was okay. Kinda expected more animal cookie pieces, but the popping candy was pretty fun! Personally, I think making the ice cream itself vanilla flavored was a little boring, but honestly, I’d probably get another pint🤷🏽‍♀️