Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodMUSE
Natural Tuna Recipe Accented With Spinach in Fish Broth Wet Cat Food

Muse Natural Tuna Recipe Accented With Spinach in Fish Broth Wet Cat Food

Your cat has impeccable taste. Luckily, so do our natural filets, paired purrfectly with savory broths.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Muse Natural Tuna Recipe Accented With Spinach in Fish Broth Wet Cat Food!
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
My cats licked off the gravy and refused to touch the actual food. Maybe the spinach scent was too overpowering to their sensitive noses? I never buy more than one can of a new flavor, thankfully. They're so picky that it's better to go slow at first, for us.
Angela S.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I can't give my cat a lot of wet food because he's on a special food for a urinary tract on YouTube for like a little treat cuz nobody likes eating the same thing over and over and over and over can definitely recommend this food for anybody that has of fur baby cuz my baby seems to like it a lot and it's super affordable.
Marisa W.
Springfield, MO
This is one of my cat’s favorite foods. He loves the tuna and greens in it. He will let us know he wants it by meowing and rubbing his head against the package. He always eats every bite. I’d highly recommend Muse wet food.
Janie T.
Rosharon, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Muse Natural Tuna Recipe Accented With Spinach in Fish Broth Wet Cat Food uploaded by Janie T.
I’ve given this to my cat three times so far and she seems to really be liking it. She it’s it all up. I mix half a container with some of her dry for each meal now. I purchased this from my local pet-smart. I don’t remember the original price cause these were on sale but they weren’t expensive at all. I would definitely recommend anyone to let your cat try it at least once or twice. And yes those are my cats water cup and food bowl she doesn’t like plastic or metal.

Looking for your answer?