Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodMUSE
Creatables Natural Grain Free Bites With Chicken Dry Cat Food

Muse Creatables Natural Grain Free Bites With Chicken Dry Cat Food

With Muse Creatables, you can mix and match a new favorite for your cat every day. Mix all three to make a meal or add any one to complement your cat’s current wet or dry food.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Muse Creatables Natural Grain Free Bites With Chicken Dry Cat Food!
Megan W.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Muse Creatables Natural Grain Free Bites With Chicken Dry Cat Food uploaded by Megan W.
I am really loving this new line of products from Purina! There are three Muse mix in in total crunchy bites, simply sauce, and tender fillets. My cats love them! Its a fun and easy way to add fun flavors and textures without having to disrupt your cats tummy by switching food or giving straight canned food. The flavors and varietys are great and I have yet to find one the cats dont love. I only wish the packages where a little bit bigger but other than that its cat tested and cat mom approved! These products are also grain free.
DJ O.
Batavia, OH
Muse Creatables Natural Grain Free Bites With Chicken Dry Cat Food uploaded by DJ O.
The Muse Grain free cat food was tasty. My cat ate the entire bowl in two sittings. He liked that I shook the small bag to call him over. The bits were pretty small pieces compared to his regular cat food, but he didn't seem to have any issues wolfing it down. I didn't notice any kind of overpowering scent when I opened the bag. I received the Muse grain free bag as a free sample from PinchMe in exchange for my honest review of the product.
Shamy A.
Lake Wales, FL
1,208 reviews
love this product, since I found it I keep using it. It's very good, I recommend it, you must try it.
Rachel C.
Princeton, WV
I love that this food is grain-free, natural and good for my cat! My cat loves the texture and the taste of this food! She really enjoys her meal times! When I put it in her bowl, she gets very excited! She eagerly eats it and meows and wants more! I know that my cat can't wait to try more flavors of this food!
Michelle R.
Santee, CA
I received these as a sample for our cats and they absolutely loved them! I used them as little treats and I sometimes added a little crunch to their wet food. So far, our cats have loved everything they have tried from Muse and that makes me a happy cat mom.
Dia A.
Reading
She loves this as a snack alongside her main meal! She varies between a few others but this is definitely one of her favourites.
lennart H.
voorthuizen
My cat liked it and ate it very fast so I think it was a succes my cat is 4 years old and she is eating very good I think nothing has to improve and it met my expectations so would definitely recommend this product to every one
Charlotte J.
calle cacao
No he tenido la oportunidad de poder encontrarlo en mi país y me encantaría poder dar una reseña al respecto

Looking for your answer?