Muse by Purina Natural Turkey & Spinach Recipe Pate Cat Food 3 oz. Can uploaded by ismaray g.

BY MUSE

Muse by Purina Natural Turkey & Spinach Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I received a free 3oz can of this cat food from PINCHme. This was my first experience with Muse cat food. One of my two cats is extremely picky about what wet food she eats. Even she ate the Muse Natural Turkey & Spinach cat food. I like that the first ingredients listed are real food ingredients.
Mary F.
Mary F.
My cats are obsessed with muse! They have no problems with digesting and always finish it all! I can always find great coupons and petsmart has the best prices so far.  Pricing is higher than other purina products, but I thinks its worth it! USA made!
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
I receive this cat food fron Pinch Me,i like the natural ingredients,i trust in Purina brand 100%,my cat loved, its other good product to buy, totally recommend!!