Muse by Purina Natural Tuna & Sardine Recipe in Fish Broth Cat Food 2.1 oz. Tub uploaded by Lacey L.Muse by Purina Natural Tuna & Sardine Recipe in Fish Broth Cat Food 2.1 oz. Tub uploaded by Destiney S.

BY MUSE

Muse by Purina Natural Tuna & Sardine Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Darby S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Blue Russian Jade loves the Muse Salmon dishes, I try to keep it on hand for her but all my cats tend to like different things but this is a healthy brand and I will repurchase!
Shannon C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got this for free from PINCHme and just at the right time. One of my kitties had been getting an upset tummy after eating since I got her spayed. She didn't even have much of an appetite for her regular food almost two weeks after surgery. I put this out in front of her and there was no hesitation! She loved it! And best part of all, it was easy on her stomach and she was able to keep it down.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
One of the only wet cat foods I've given my cat that hasn't resulted in him puking, me gagging or reallllly stinking up the bathroom where his kitty litter is. He went to town on it and ate every last morsel he could get, when he normally will just leave half of it in the bowl. I also liked that the ingredients list wasn't as sketchy as a lot of other wet foods and dry foods can be.
Mary F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats are obsessed with muse! They have no problems with digesting and always finish it all! I can always find great coupons and petsmart has the best prices so far.  Pricing is higher than other purina products, but I thinks its worth it! USA made!
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
I received this product free to try in a PINCHme box. I liked that it is grain free and has so many different flavors to choose from. My kitty loved it! I was scared that it would mess up her stomach because I do not normally give her wet food but she didn't have a problem with it. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the near future.
Norma C.
San Antonio, TX
I received a sample of this cat food in the mail and gave it to my two cats that evening.
They LOVED it so much that they licked their plates clean.
And I read about the healthy ingredients that it is made with, which made me feel great to feed it to them.
Highly recommended by out family !
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
I received this product as a sample and unfortunately my cat didn't like it, but that's because she doesn't seem to be a fan of seafood, but my neighbors cat loved it! So yes, if you're cat is a fan of seafood, they might just love it.
Destiney S.
Bridgeport, CT
My cat is so extremely picky but she only eats sorry but muse cat food is like amazing she loves the tuna Starglen one and is also I believe I can one she loves that one so so much I buy a lot of these every week it's just amazing.
Lacey L.
I received this product for free in my PINCHBOX. And I couldn't be happier my cat loves it and I feel that this grain free food is better the the over processed caned cat food!!
Cat D.
Goose Creek, SC
I find this wet food to be a bit overpriced but my cats absolutely LOVE it as an occasional treat. The chunky and saucy texture is very different than other wet cat foods.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Does anyone know where I can actually find these? I got a sample from PINCHme and my cat loved it, but haven't been able to find it locally.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves Purina Beyond so much. He eats dry food. He used to love Purina Beyond's wet food when we first got him but now he won't touch it. How is Purina Muse in comparison? I've seen reviews stating that even the pickiest cats love this food.
Chelsea M.
Calgary, AB
Do these come in multi packs or multiple flavors?