Muse by Purina Natural Tuna Recipe with Spinach in Fish Broth Cat Food 2.1 oz. Tub uploaded by Janie T.

BY MUSE

Muse by Purina Natural Tuna Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

Janie T.
Porter , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I’ve given this to my cat three times so far and she seems to really be liking it. She it’s it all up. I mix half a container with some of her dry for each meal now. I purchased this from my local pet-smart. I don’t remember the original price cause these were on sale but they weren’t expensive at all. I would definitely recommend anyone to let your cat try it at least once or twice. And yes those are my cats water cup and food bowl she doesn’t like plastic or metal.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
My cats licked off the gravy and refused to touch the actual food. Maybe the spinach scent was too overpowering to their sensitive noses? I never buy more than one can of a new flavor, thankfully. They're so picky that it's better to go slow at first, for us.