Muse by Purina Natural Herring & Salmon Recipe in Fish Broth Cat Food 2.1 oz. Tub uploaded by Drea J.Muse by Purina Natural Herring & Salmon Recipe in Fish Broth Cat Food 2.1 oz. Tub uploaded by Shannon L.Muse by Purina Natural Herring & Salmon Recipe in Fish Broth Cat Food 2.1 oz. Tub uploaded by Shannon L.

BY MUSE

Muse by Purina Natural Herring & Salmon Recipe in Fish Broth is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats. see more...

• Has anyone else had trouble with their cats eating this f...3 Answers
  • What is your cat's favorite flavor?3 Answers
  • "I love that they are grain free and made of real natural products." in 1 review
Shannon L.
Cat loved every bit of this food! she ate the broth right away then finished every piece licking the platter clean. I love that its grain free and that is very apparen't by the looks of the food. It does look gross and smells even worse. She loved it so I will for sure buy this even if it is a little more expensive
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I received a sample of this via mail, in which I used to feed my outdoor cat. He is use to dry food so I don't think he was used to the texture, although he seemed to like the gravy/liquid, just not so much the chunks of salmon. I will probably try to purchase a few of the other flavors and see if he likes them better.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
I received a sample of this for free but it was enough to know my cat didn't like it. I will admit my older one is beyond a picky eater. It took a year to find one brand she loved. So I don't hold high hopes for any new food. Obviously, I can't say this tasted bad since I didn't personally try it but she left the bowl full and let it dry out which is odd. My two only get wet food as a few and far between treat. If she would have liked it I would feel good about giving it to them since it is more natural and better for them to eat.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I give these as a treat to my cats. It's all natural ingredients and when you open the can it looks like real food! Not like your normal canned cat food and if you think it's too expensive head over to their website and every time I've needed a coupon I've gotten one.
Joanna C.
Our cats absolutely LOVE this! I love that the food is grain free, and had real flakes of fish.... it looked and smelt really good! (My cats certainly think so!) ... I don't think I would give my cats this food as their main daily food, but definitely a tasty treat for them from time to time.
Tay S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I received a sample of this product to try out and it was enough for a serving, my cat liked it for what it was worth, or maybe he was just hungry who knows, but he ate it all.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I got the chance to sample these for my kitties and Oh My Gosh!! They devoured them. They really loved them and they actually smelled pretty good for a cat food. I love that they are grain free and made of real natural products.
Nicole s.
Roselle park , Nj
Two out of three of my cats loved this when I have it to them. My third cat didn't really like it too much. I would probably buy it again for my other two cats
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I reveived a sample of this yoday and fed ut to my cat. she is eating the entire package in one sitting. i think she likes this product and i will buy again.
Angel S.
My kitty loved this. it smelled delicious and looked like real food! it's a bit pricey for an everyday food, so it'll have to be a once in a while treat
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
What is your cat's favorite flavor?
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Has anyone else had trouble with their cats eating this food? My cat loved it, but immediately threw up all of it. Everyone has such positive reviews, I was wondering who had trouble with this food and if different flavors had different results for them and their cats. Thank you!