Muse by Purina Infused Adult Grain Free Pate Natural Ocean Whitefish Recipe Cat Food 3 oz. Can uploaded by Amy B.

BY MUSE WET

Each Muse Infused Natural Recipe is infused with a touch of coconut milk for extra deliciousness in every bite. With Muse Infused, you can serve added anticipation and excitement at every meal with the natural nutrition you want and taste your cat will love. Muse natural cat food takes mealtime to cat-worthy heights by combining the natural nutrition your adult cat needs with the taste she loves. This natural wet cat food pate is crafted in the USA in St. Joseph, Missouri, with Real Ocean Whitefish as the first ingredient. Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients for a complete and balanced meal, Muse Infused recipes are grain free and have no chicken by-product meal. And no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Put Muse to the test with our Clean Plate Guarantee. Even finicky cats love Muse! That’s why, if your cat says no, we’ll return your dough — guaranteed! If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please call us at 1-844-MUSE-CAT (1-844-687-3228) within 90 days of purchase and we will refund your purchase price. We’ll need the “BEST BY” information from the bottom of your can and your original purchase receipt for verification. With so many delicious recipes to choose from — including 2 dry recipes — it’s easy to find your Muse! see more...

Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat absolutely loves wet cat food but wet food doesn't love him back. He eats dry food as an everyday meal time, but I always purchased wet food as sort of a treat. I have tried multiple brands and flavors and flavors but he always tends to throw them up. So I stopped buying wet cat food because I assumed he was allergic. PinchMe gave me a free sample of Muse Infused Wet Cat Food and because of the ingredients I let my cat eat it and I wanted to see if it would take. He immediately came running as soon as the can opened lol. I gave it to him in a dish and he ate it up within seconds like a furry vacuum. I gave him a pet and he purred. I started watching him after that and looking for vomit. Didn't find any for the next 24 hrs. I used a coupon and got him another can and fed it to him just to make sure. Still nothing. He loves the food and it doesn't make him sick so I will be purchasing Muse Products from now on. I'm quite impressed and over all pleased I finally found my cat something he can eat and enjoy with no worries.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I received a can of Muse by Purina from Pinchme. When I first opened it she was really excited to try this out because of the Ocean WhiteFish and I thought that the Coconut Milk would be good for her until I read online that too much could kill her. She got really bad sick and I ha to take it away from her. Now that I know what this can do to my cats , I will not be buying this for them.